X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Event/Minigame World

*I am putting in this section because parts of this world would be used for server events*

Minigame/Event World

In the past we had a world which we used to play paintball. I wish to bring something like that but with major changes to the overall execution and use. This world would be an open area with multiple sub-sections for certain events. Players would be in Adventure mode but would not become hungry. This world would include an PvP arena, possibly a mob arena, a general event area, and portals to any potential mini games we may add.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss details of this world, what minigames to include, and what will be in the event section. Any other suggestions you have are welcome. For now I would suggest finding command block minigames for now.

Current suggestions for Minigames:

*Missile wars >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCrEs1yW9w

I will update this post based on what we plan to add.
    Last edited by Shimitty; 03-16-2015, 03:05 PM.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

I just want to say: Yes, yes, and yes. Especially to Missile Wars on Yukkuricraft.

Event/Minigame World would be a great thing. It'll allow people to play an assortment of games and events separate from survival or creative. And it'd also give me more reason to build things other than my kingdom designs.
    The only thing is that I'm unsure as to how people (asides from me) would appreciate it. I mean, if people don't like the idea of this place or quickly forget about it, the world would quickly become abandoned and scrapped.

Also, didn't we used to have a CoD Zombies-like minigame along with Paintball? Maybe we could revive that and put it in this world?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Unfortunately we aren't going to use plugins since they break every update and sometimes on their own. So if anything like that exists in command block form then we may consider it.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

@Shmi
        Fair enough. The plugins thing is highly understandable. But, even if the plugin is now non-existant, it is actually possible to do a command block only variant of the Zombies minigame. I, myself, already have plenty of ideas on how it could work but I need to know how scoreboards and other commands work on a world-to-world basis. I wouldn't want survival players glitching out because a minigame is happening.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Spleef arena:

2015-03-16_19.55.06.jpg

Chess board:

2015-03-16_19.55.33.jpg

Tenshiball:

2015-03-16_19.56.17.jpg

I think it's funny that shit I do on my spare time can turn into minigames. I have three already done by just myself! Outlaw helped with the spleef arena too.

Note that everything designed for these arenas I made can change to better suit the commands and/or world shit so no funkyness happens.

Comment

Hmmm, some of the defense events in survival could count too, but I like having them in survival for some reason. Thoughts?

Comment

I totally forgot about Tenshiball.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Slender./SCP.
                (lol need mods?)

Comment

There are events like surviving the amount of zombies kritter throws at us. We held that a flak tower in survival

Comment

@nuclear

I wonder how you would react if I began throwing zombies (and other mobs like creepers) at you. Ask Cyros if you wonder what I mean.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Working...