Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Most Sanguine Event in Yukkuricraft History

Good Evening Yukkuris,

Today I am pleased to present you the newest attraction for the Yukkuricraft Events List, it is:

The Assassination Order.

Now, let me explain what it is about…
    Basically a target will be chosen randomly by the order’s host, then the hunters will have a certain amount of time to eliminate the target, there will be a reward starting at 1 diamond, after so, if the target eliminates its hunters the reward will increase by a diamond per kill, if the reward raises to 5 diamonds the timer will reset back to its original set, same will happen at 10, 15, 20 and so on.
    If the hunter kills the target without the target killing any other hunter, a Flawless Victory will occur, and the reward will be a diamond block renamed as: Ares’ Charm.

Rules:

Hunter Rules:
    1. Even though loss of items is expected hunters must be respectful about other hunters’ gear, this means, they must not rob other people’s gear or destroy, if this happens the perpetrator will be punished by Staff.

2. If a hunter is killed by the target he will need to wait until the order is over or until the 5 diamonds mark is reached to continue his hunt.

3. Hunters are not allowed to request for teleportation to the place where the target is.

Target Rules:
    1. Targets are not allowed to stay in Kagome Town or any other Warded Area, they must stay in the survival world, and must not be at the end of the world, they must be in a place where the hunters can reach, without having much trouble to get there.

2. Committing suicide will only cause the reset of the timer and will not increase the reward.

3. When the target chooses the area they must not abandon it, they must stay within the boundaries of the chosen area and must not teleport away.

4. Targets must not make alliances with the hunters or any other member that is online at that time.

NOTE: If battles are faked there will be no payment for it.

The Victors must ask for their reward at the First Bank of Yukkuricraft (A.K.A. Kagome Shrine).

Every assassination order will be watched by a moderator to control any anomalies during the event.

This idea was taken from our fellow member Hinanaweed Teshno (A.K.A. Th3_3p1c_G4m3r).

We hope that you show your support for this kind of events and we are looking forward for your participating in the recurrent orders,
    Happy Hunting,

Nick_00 and HinanaweedTeshno

NOTE: This event may be broadcasted by any who hosts a YT Channel.

This has been approved by N&T Events and the High Ban Hammer Council.
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Also, this won't be a common thing. I don't want it ran into the ground or overdone, though usually we would aim for times when there are more people on than usual, so there's a higher chance more people participate.

On an unrelated note, it's funny that Gismo holds 2/3rds of the official records and was the first person to score a Flawless Victory on the first official Assassination Order.
    Absolute pro.

LIST OF OFFICIAL ASSASSINATION ORDERS

Friday, June 5th, 2015. Target was makotoooo. Successfully assassinated by gismowolf.
    Saturday, June 6th, 2015. Target was TRXD. Successfully assassinated by Redleaf64.

ASSASSINATION RECORDS
    Date of assassinations are listed at the end in [Day/Month/Year] format. Number-specific.

Fastest Assassination
    gismowolf - Assassinated makotoooo in 1 minute, 16 seconds (00:01:16) [06/05/2015]

Highest Price
    1 Diamond Block - gismowolf assassinated makotoooo and achieved a Flawless Victory. [06/05/2015]

Longest Surviving Target
    No official targets have survived the clock yet.

Flawless Victors
    1.) gismowolf (Assassinated makotoooo) [06/05/2015]
    2.) Redleaf64 (Assassinated TRXD) [06/06/2015]
    Last edited by Teshno; 06-07-2015, 05:01 PM.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

*places diamond block
      welp that name's over with

Comment

I ded

Comment

I have no issues with this. Just remember to limit it to participants only

Comment

@Kritter
            That's how it's generally run. Only participants get involved in fights and all participants are expected to leave non-participants alone. Being involved in these events does not give you a complete free pass for wanton killing. If third parties jump in without any kind of declaration of participation (killing the target without even saying they'd join in), they can be subject to punishment.

I will point out that I do oversee these assassination orders (I was there for the last two) as a staff member. If anything goes wrong or if rules do get broken, I jump in and break it up. These events, while not run by staff, do have staff involved to ensure that fights are clean and to ensure that no funny business goes on. The rules of this event even do state that staff can punish people for item theft and non-consensual PVP if the event goes awry.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

The Most Sanguine Event in Yukkuricraft History

NOTE: Also, just to remember, that the day an assassination order occurs one of the hosts will post in this thread asking for the preparation of the hunters, this will happen around midday GMT-5 and the actual order will be sent in a period of time not minor to 3 hours after the notification is posted, so... Be prepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
              X