X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA- Regards to flak involving how new Kagome looks

I recently caught word of this, and this is a friendly PSA, that Kagome's builds were never traditionally set in stone as to how it was to be built or what kind of style it's built in, Simply put it was a community project that revovled around what kind of build a person wanted to make with no major limitation on creativity as long as it didn't infringe upon another's build. Kagome was by rule of thumb always meant to remain a moderately sized hub that avoided extravagant and over the top builds, A hub that humbly expresses a welcome to new players from the community; while giving them a bit of leverage and aid before they set off into the world.

In short, There is no registered guidelines as to what is required to be built, this is to remain a "community project" and will continue to be treated as such. After this, if I hear any more complaints in regards to someone building X, doesn't match build Y. You will be removed from the project until further notice or until new kagome is completed.

With that I will make a disclaimer, honest critique and general advice is more than welcomed, but please, do not give anyone shit because of how something looks, as said before if I catch whim that this is still an active problem, the persons responsible will be removed from the project, and won't be allowed back in to help unless they can make amends.

Let's keep this community project going and keep pushing forward. Kagome is looking fantastic all around, and I want to say thank you for the great work that everyone's doing.

Update #1: Advice and critique on someones build on how to improve it/tweak it ect are more than welcome (if they ask for it), but this doesn't grant any one person the right to be rude or disrespectful to another over matters of construction on NeoKagome,again, This is a community project which in a dumbed down sense means a project of multipul canvases and visions; And with such, if you feel a single or multipul individual(s) is causing problems, I will be handling this myself, so send photos of said person with what they said that was disrespectful/rude, to me through pm, and I will be taking care of the issue personally.
    Last edited by Tysonizer; 03-31-2016, 07:49 AM. Reason: updating post with new info
    Stance still like the world on pause
    Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
    Firm grasp, let the blade conform
    Manifest thy will, transform
    Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
    Become myth turned life, real lore
    Meet the rage on the field of war
    But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Allow me to also give my two cents.

If you don't like how someone is building something or have any complaints, just make your own fucking town when 1.9 survival goes live. Don't tell others to do how you want to do it just because you think you're better. This is a group project and therefore some ideas will get shafted. Deal with it.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

idk if I started all this (no thanks to my senses and paranoia) or if I'm fine but I will thank you for posting this Tyson. Really didn't have the courage nor guts to say it but I really did not like how exclusive Kagome was getting and how a few people haven't exactly been the nicest or politest regarding Kagome construction. I won't say who, for their safety and privacy, but I am kinda disappointed in them.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

if this concerns me, just say so, cause I have no idea how the community if feeling right now.
        Last edited by xadrow; 03-30-2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

This is a general announcement, and is not directly for any single persons. Just keep it in mind, and let's all continue to build our Kagome together.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
            Allow me to also give my two cents.

If you don't like how someone is building something or have any complaints, just make your own fucking town when 1.9 survival goes live. Don't tell others to do how you want to do it just because you think you're better. This is a group project and therefore some ideas will get shafted. Deal with it.
            A small gist of what I was getting at, but a bit more on the blunt side of things. I want everyone to continue being involved, as a community project, no one has a say as to how someone should build what is on their minds, granted, yeah some things will get shafted and scrapped, it happens.

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
            idk if I started all this (no thanks to my senses and paranoia) or if I'm fine but I will thank you for posting this Tyson. Really didn't have the courage nor guts to say it but I really did not like how exclusive Kagome was getting and how a few people haven't exactly been the nicest or politest regarding Kagome construction. I won't say who, for their safety and privacy, but I am kinda disappointed in them.
            It wasn't just you that I heard issues with other players being nit picky over someone building something, actually the third time I caught whim of this issue being present, so i'm nipping the problem in the butt before it becomes a real problem, but with this said, I will be updating the OP with a heads up to be respectful to others builds as well, even if you personally don't like it.

Originally posted by xadrow View Post
            if this concerns me, just say so, cause I have no idea how the community if feeling right now.
            So far, I haven't heard anything negative in regards to you, but if there's something on your chest that you feel you want to talk about, shoot me a pm and i'll see it taken care of.

Originally posted by Aka Izayoi View Post
            This is a general announcement, and is not directly for any single persons. Just keep it in mind, and let's all continue to build our Kagome together.
            This, and thank you.
            Stance still like the world on pause
            Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
            Firm grasp, let the blade conform
            Manifest thy will, transform
            Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
            Become myth turned life, real lore
            Meet the rage on the field of war
            But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

This rustles my jimmies

Comment

Working...
              X