Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~Festival of the full moon~

Festival of the full moon

EDIT: It is possible that this festival to take between March 26 to 28 or March 26 to 27, because that is where the full moon takes place.

The festival of the moon is a 1-2 days that occurs every month. During this time, a small place located near survival spawn appears. It is filled with many stalls, where players can sell items that you don't usually sell, like handwritten books, different colored wool as "balloons", fried chicken, potions, and blocks that need to be broken with silk touch tools. Also, the entire survival map is left at midnight, where the moon is full. Mobs do not spawn, so this causes to be able to build without worries.

This is also a time for various mini events, such as:

The mysterious tent - A seemingly small tent which contains puzzle which you have to solve, being careful not to die by the traps that lay within this structure. Whoever reaches the end of the tent, gets some small prizes.

The firework show - This firework show may take in the end of the of the festival. The show revolves around the entire of the small location, resulting in a spectacular show.

The Lunar hunt - This hunt takes place in a forest. There, all player are in corners, where they have to hunt each other. They are equipped with leather armor and a wooden sword, to prevent people from bringing op weapons to hunt others, resulting in unfair battles. Also, it prevents people from going into their homes, storing the weapons, and bringing other weapons.

Gift Giving - This festival also must have a small gift giving. Everyone gives someone a small gift, which could be anything. Sometimes, a rabbit can change the gift signs and may give the person a gift that wasn't suppose to give them.~
    Last edited by mamizou; 03-06-2013, 06:48 PM. Reason: Wrong dates :P

Sounds like a fun, "Take it easy" event ripe with good times. I support this.

Comment

when ill be there

Comment

This sounds like some fun. I'll ask if any of the builders might be interested in helping build the locations.

Comment

I would love doing this; seems pretty solid; almost like the New Years festivals done in Japan.

Comment

How big of an area do you want the forest to be? I currently have a 100 radius circle set up for the area. A small inner circle will be where all the stalls/shops and stuff are. The rest of the circle will be a forest.

Comment

100 radius circle is perfect. Not too big so it could be easier to be hunt and be hunted.

Comment

I want to be included!

Comment

If Kagome Town was ported, it would've been a perfect place to hold it. XD

Comment

If you are unbanned, then you may be included. If not, then you will not.
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

youmu wants to play!!! boom boom fireworks

Comment

This may very well turn out to be one of our first official Yukkuricraft Events. I might get an official yukkuricraft calendar up tonight to keep track of events and such.

Comment

This looks like fun! Consider me included :3
                          I still think Shikieiki is a boy XD
                          DANZAI!

yes, I drew my avatar. NO you can't have one

Comment

Current layout

Planned Idea

Comment

That actually looks amazing, very creative~

Comment

Working...