Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't take part in the first pole. Maybe it sounded better coming from a big-shot builder.

Comment

Isn't nazrin scooter boo?

Comment

Well, a lot can change within a month. When the first poll was made, the server was still relatively new. Now that there is a larger influx of new players and a larger community, the drastic change to an anarchy map might break down some parts of the community that were built in the past month.

On the topic of anarchy, I think we should have one along with the survival world. Have it reset with a new seed every couple days or so. Allows random casual and fun PvP with no real loss as the map is temporary.

Comment

I was thinking about that, did we ever delete creative? I remember us talking about it because no one used it,
          Or so I heard. The anarchy could replace it full time using J's idea

Comment

I'm pretty sure you aren't talking about creative flats since I see that being used very often. I have no idea what other crea- o wait.... are you talking about the creative generated world? I completely forgot that existed....

Comment

Yup. My point wxactly

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                Well the results aren't exactly final yet.

edit: I'm interpretting "no" as "keep the server on 1.4.7 until bukkit and plugins update to 1.5", btw. Correct me if I'm wrong.
                pretty much

Comment

Big High War god isnt here today.

Comment

Lol jj. I'm actually not sure if anyone uses it. I'd contemplate the idea but i'd leave it more to a poll I might make in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X