X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Touhou Games!!!!!!

Okay. I only posted this because i got the feeling that no one looked at my other copy. So, without further ado, lets start this thing again!

THE TOUHOU GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

"THE POINT"
    Its a parody of the hunger games (well duh)

"THE OBJECTIVE"
    To kill everyone before, ya know, they kill you...

"THE REPETITIVENESS"
    It shall be a monthly deal. I would have made it yearly like in the hunger games, but one, this isn't the hunger games and two, we wouldn't want to wait to long for something like this now would we? However, if you would like to adjust repetitiveness, then be my guest as long as either the majority or Remi agrees.

"THE RULES"
    1. Be a good sport. no sour apples in our fruit basket (or rice-balls if you get the joke...)
    2. This will be a strictly survival, for those who can hack...
    3. Watch your step, because a death is a death, even if you fall off a cliff or get raped by zombies (or youkai)
    4. The location is up to the majority or Remi.
    5. You CAN form alliances. However, you are going to have to do something about each-other in the end. OR Remi can declare two winners... depending on Remi's mood
    6.Have fun with this. You are not ACTUALLY fighting for your lives. Competitiveness is, however, acceptable because if it weren't, I wouldn't be following my own rule.

I SHALL LEAVE IT TO YOU ALL TO VERIFY THIS BLOOD-RUSHING EVENT AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like fun, i will try it when I get download everything required to even play minecraft lol
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So many exclamation marks.

Comment

how bout the touhou olympic gamesyakumo_chen_by_nyaku_dono-d5snesv.jpg

though this is also fun ufufu
        Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 06-11-2013, 12:40 PM. Reason: Please refrain from double posting.

Comment

Working...
        X