X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shrooms!

I had an idea to make a small village out of mushrooms in a mushroom biom (Credit to curt for finding it) and call it shroomheaven or wonderland or Marisa's secret stash... I don't think it's ever been done and it should be safe from gref seeing as how hard it is to find said mushroom bioms. So if anyone would like to help build this just let me know.

Note: I intend to build a village there not to own it. It's pretty much for everyone o enjoy. While the players we can trus will be invited there the grefers will be failing to find it and will probably be banned efore they ever find it

Reason(s): I'm very bored. Most minecraft players have not seen mushroom bioms. It's original and kind of interesting to me. Difficult to gref. Should be fun building with mushrooms. It's a nice group project for some of the newer players who are becoming regular players. With no one in charge we can all be creative and thus we can all enjoy building more than if we were following someone's design or trying to make a canon build for Gensokyo. The most jjoyful parts of minecraft are the parts where you work together with friends towards a common goal weather it be mining, building or slaying the ender dragon. That being said lets all take it easy and have fun building something together!

http://www.demaciancomics.com/albums...Shroom-bay.png
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Please show me where this magical land is.
      sigpic

Comment

Ask me when we are on i'll show you.

Comment

shrooms

if i come on please tell me where it is i want to helpimages (4).jpg

Comment

Please try to avoid necro'ing old thread that have been inactive for over a month.

-Thread Closed-

Comment

Working...
            X