X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PVP Day?

There is very little PVP on this server, and I'm ok with that, and have no objections, though I was thinking maby you could have a day where every one (Not the ones who don't want to of course) could pvp in some kind of arena, or world where people who wanted to could fight to the death. There can also be a rank system for pvp like to start fairy, then human, Youkai, Oni, God. you can only challenge people people one rank below you and any one above you. Depending on the kind of arena you go to you can use your own armor potions and weponsor you have to use provided ones. Maby every Friday there can be a tournament held, you can even watch from stands, I don't know it was just an Idea and I though it might be fun.

One way to go about this would be a one-on-one tournament where opponents face off using one type of weapon of the audience's choice. Sure you could pick swords or bows, but things really get interesting when you try to make people fight by placing cacti.

Comment

Originally posted by Coywulf View Post
      One way to go about this would be a one-on-one tournament where opponents face off using one type of weapon of the audience's choice. Sure you could pick swords or bows, but things really get interesting when you try to make people fight by placing cacti.
      Why did I just think of Little Busters! fighting rules?

Anyways, this would be a good idea if the players were given items rather then bringing them in. Otherwise, Shite would be running around with her potato.
      yes i know shite wouldn't be doing that, but you get the point.
      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Coywulf View Post
        Real men fight by placing lava in water.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Don't we have... you know... a hardcore server for this?
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
            Don't we have... you know... a hardcore server for this?
            Oh but is it arranged though?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Attached Files
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Ah PvP the bane of my existence on Minecraft servers. Well mostly anyways. I like arranged fights that are fair (I.E. Both if not all competitors have the same items, and if there are teams then equal amount of players on per team.) I hate PvP where people can bring in their own items, because usually you never know what kind of items they will bring. As such they might bring in really nice enchanted iron and/or diamond armor and weapons. While you ended up only having sub-par gear stone/iron/or diamond gear. Which normally results in the person with the enchanted gear having the obvious edge, and in turn you end up dieing unless you are smart enough not to rush in.

I remember a server I was on that had an Arena, and a plugin for it that let you pick a team and class (soldier, tank, and hunter.) Soldier had full leather armor,an iron sword, a bow + 16 arrows, and 4 cooked steaks. Tank having only Iron armor and a stone sword and 1 normal gold apple. Hunter having leather helmet, boots, a gold sword, a bow + 32 arrows, and 3 potions of slowness. Boy was that a fun PvP arena... the winning team would win a diamond pick with any 1 enchantment that they wanted on it. The arena was opened once a week though so that kinda sucked, but it was kind of fair.

Comment

Working...
                X