Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have some reference material for the lunar capital that I can look at? I may not be a real builder but I would like to expand my building style.

Comment

Ooh Lunar City. I wanted to help but it seemed too distant to little old me 6 months ago.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Could I help?

I'm not the best at making grand hallways, but I am fast when it comes to placing lots of blocks and goods at following instructions.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ s121: hat exactly did you want to help with? If you don't mind helping me with hakugyokurou i could use your help if you're good at copying and rebuilding things you see.

Comment

@Trouble

That's actually a lot of what I've been doing when I've helped others.

When am I needed?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

To do list: put sakura trees all over hakugyokurou, repaste the finished building in since the currant one is broken, GET REMI TO MC EDIT IT SO IT'S FACING THE RIGHT WAY. make the garden, make the saigyou ayakashi, tereaform the fuck out of the world, make small village like thing in a foresty area to make the netehrworld feel not so empty.

Comment

@Trouble

Ok. I'll try to help a soon as I can.

I'm also helping someone with Glowstone.
                sigpic

Comment

Psst. Wrong thread.

Comment

I would love to help but I currently have finals this week and still doing things in survival, so I'll do what I can to help out.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's fair. We mainly need work on layout for the wings and interior design around the foyer and lobby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to agree with Tewi, honestly. If its just the library that needs to be redone, then there is no valid reasons for replacing the ENTIRE sdm.

Comment

Except it's not.

Comment

Remiiiiii! Ugh....You make me have to change my pants everytime you make a topic, don't you? >.> Unfortunately, I'm an idealist and not a constructor bot so I wouldnt be able to help. ;~; But hey, if you guys are going to be remaking the whole thing and you guys liked the idea of having traps placed (as mentioned in my thread) it'd be pretty possible to incorporate them in. ^^

Comment

Working...
                            X