X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mayohiga

Yukari's house Itself is completed. There are just a few things that need to be done before we can port it into genso.
    • Rest of the Village
    • Train Station (because why not)

The village is going to have the same type of architecture as the Main one and with the same color scheme. White walls with Spruce Wood Supports and black stained clay roofing.

Message me here or talk to me in mumble about contributing.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

That's amazing... :O
    Teach me o master....

*notices line behind the build*
    I DID NOTHING.

Comment

If we are building a train station, I would like to try out for that. I would have to know if you want one above ground, or like a subway station underground, which might fit Yukari's train better. And with the overall town of Mayohiga, I'll help out as well.
      sigpic

Comment

I would like to help. I'm not an expert builder, but I'm good at laying down lots of blocks in a small amount of time, am good at replicating buildings, have a lot of time, and am not entirely hopeless at making pretty builds.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
          If we are building a train station, I would like to try out for that. I would have to know if you want one above ground, or like a subway station underground, which might fit Yukari's train better. And with the overall town of Mayohiga, I'll help out as well.
          I play to have it so one of the houses has a staricase leading to a gap which is a subway station. so yea try a subway.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Should it be an old train station since it's Trip to the Old Station?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Will the flat creative world this build is in be up for download at all?

Comment

@samtheace
                Originally posted by samtheace View Post
                Will the flat creative world this build is in be up for download at all?
                No, the creative flats nor the prototype build (or any worlds pertaining to prototype builds) will be available for download. Why would one even want to download such a mess as Creative Flats?
                But Mayohiga would be available for download if and when the build gets pushed to Gensokyo and then released for download there.

Furthermore, this is an old thread that has long since been dead. Please refrain from posting here.

Request to lock thread
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

While the thread is indeed old, there's plenty of potential for new and relevant content to be posted here. As such, I'm going to keep the thread open. However, I would like to ask the users to refrain from posting UNLESS the post is relevant to the topic with improvements, feedback or the like.

Comment

You know, what if the subway train was in a gap?

It would basically be a room that has a gap for a doorway. If it's large enough, you could probably create a bunch of floating eyeballs, maybe play around with the lighting to make the room look much larger than it actually is.

If the gap room is large enough, it might even be possible to create a life-sized subway you can enter. In fact, what if you could go to the front of the train and use the buttons in the drivers cab to teleport to another train location in Gensokyo. From there, you could exit the train and explore your chosen destination.

Of course, that would also mean that there would need to be random trains lying around Gensokyo, flying through the skies and resting in the middle of fields...
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X