X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible New Marisa House

I feel that this project is to the point where I can suggest it to be put into Gensokyo.

I tried to use as much of the new blocks and player heads as I could to add detail.

A Seki and a couple support using this as the new Marisa house. But since this is the home of one of the main characters in the series, I feel that this particular build should be brought up for a little more discussion.

The build is at y:2440 z:2050 In Creative for those who wish to take a look at it.

Builders:
    Shimitty
    Sekibanki(if he wants the credit)

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Uhh, wait, weren't you using clay the last time I saw this?

Comment

Me, Seki and a couple others decided the clay looked too fleshy and pink, if enough people ask for it though I can change it back.

Comment

Iffy about the telescope thing. Isn't it supposed to be a part of the building and not attached to it?

Comment

Not sure what the difference between "A part of" and "Attached to" is. This is how the current one in Genso is so I did the same with this one. Most of us agree that the Obseratory was a later addition.

Comment

I thought it was literally attached to the top of the roof in the forbidden scrollery manga?

Comment

I think the telescope should be looking up at the sky at an angle as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MyHatismyFriend View Post
                I think the telescope should be looking up at the sky at an angle as well.
                There Really Isn't a good way to make an angled telescope in Minecraft and make it look good (or like a Telescope).

If you can provide the image of the observatory it would be helpful. From memory it seems it was latched onto the back.

Comment

What about pushing the observatory maybe 2-3 blocks towards the house. It feels kind of disconnected at the moment.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

I don't wan't credit, It's all you Shimi

Comment

I do love how you used minecraft heads for piles of books and small cakes, Very creative and clever how did you do it?

Comment

@samtheace
                        Some people have Minecraft accounts with skins made around these kinds of things. Some people will generously make skins with heads suited to a specific decoration purpose and share their username with the Minecraft community in order for others to use them in their builds. There are a variety of player skin/heads like this. If you've ever been on the Yukkuricraft server (or been on our maps) or been on a server like Hypixel, you'll see these kinds of heads in action. It's a very simple but very awesome concept that has been around for a long time.

Also, this thread is over 8 months old. And you seem to have a habit of necro-ing. Last time you did it was on a similarly old thread, the Mayohiga build thread. You should really stop necro-ing threads like this. If this keeps up, I wouldn't be surprised if you got a ban.

Request to lock thread
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                        X