Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building Bash

Time to crack the whip!

Similar to the Builder Bukkake held in July. We're having another building day to work on the SDM garden and the Human Village and anything else you want presentable for the Gensokyo trailer. This event will be held on the 29th and 30th of September. It will start at 4pm EST on both days and go until...we get tired of building I guess. Please be sure to pop in sometime and help out. \o/

I wish the event calendar was more flexible.
    Starts
    09-29-2018 03:00 PM
    Ends
    09-30-2018 11:00 PM
    Yukkuricraft Discord, Building Room and Voice Chat

Not to burst that thought.... you do know its the Minecon livestream on the 29th from 4:30pm GMT till about 8:15pm?

Not that iÂ’m a builder or anything.....
    Timezone mentioned is UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From what you just posted Minecon Earth ends before (or at the very beginning of) the Bash. idk how this is a problem.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

If you mean it doesn’t clash with EST times.

Well i was too lazy to work out another timezone.

My bad.
        Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it doesn't clash in EST, it doesn't clash in Britain. That's how timezones work.

Also, I'm British too. I know when the Bash will start and when the full Minecon Earth stream ends (the main content's sorta over) in BST.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Recap of The Building Bash!

Comment

Working...
            X