Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shining Needle Castle (Touhou 14 stages 4*, 5, and 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shining Needle Castle (Touhou 14 stages 4*, 5, and 6)

Is quite a shame that it didnt get in the video, but literally the 2 days after the recording, me and a few others have been busting asses to get Double Dealing Character done for newcomers via the video. SO! Heres a few screenshots, and you can check it out for yourself by typing /warp snc!

Builders: Worstcase, jrhman, Bebatch, _Tewi, Cyros, Sekibanki, Chrysanthemum828, Oniking44, Katrix400, plenty of others I might've forgotten (help!)

*Stage 4 is the surrounding area

You know, I always wondered...
    is it possible to navigate an upside down castle w/o flying? This thing answered my question =w=
    Oh and why does upside down structures always seem darker on the inside in minecraft? =w=

Comment

That's how it's supposed to go -w-

Shouldn't we have the surrounding area of SNC raining? The canon does say it is "Stormy Discord".
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        That's how it's supposed to go -w-

Shouldn't we have the surrounding area of SNC raining? The canon does say it is "Stormy Discord".
        Not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
          Oh and why does upside down structures always seem darker on the inside in minecraft? =w=
          Because in normal minecraft we never light the ceilings, mobs only spawn on the floor.

Comment

Working...
          X