X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tengu Village [WIP]

So Hat, Elemeth, Mamizou, and I (Wriggurun) am making Tengu Village on Creative Flat. It is still WIP, and we could use some help. I don't have the URL for the reference picture, ask Hat or Elemeth for it.

Reference used:
    Last edited by Keychain; 03-16-2013, 05:18 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Found the Reference Pic: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sampl...0fbf915444.jpg
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Fancied up your post a bit.

Comment

Trees- Hat
        Platforms- Mamizou and Elemeth
        Bridge- Wriggle

For your convenience

Screenies

Comment

What is the current plan for the village at the moment? Like what is everyone working on? I've held off on doing anything else at the moment as I don't want to end up "stealing the village" and adding to all the trees and possibly block someone from adding something cooler than what I can build.

Comment

Oh I´ll love to see when it is finished >_<
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I've handed command over to Wriggle and I'm now working on Dark Road/Untrodden Valley, you should talk to him.

Comment

allright, yet I´ll be patient, im still saving up for buying the game and haven´t had the chance to check it on store haha..

But thanks for the information
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ElemethSigma View Post
                  What is the current plan for the village at the moment? Like what is everyone working on? I've held off on doing anything else at the moment as I don't want to end up "stealing the village" and adding to all the trees and possibly block someone from adding something cooler than what I can build.
                  I would love to do:
                  1. Add more trees similar to the ones already made.
                  2. Add street vendors/residential areas to the road enveloping the trees for non-crow tengus (like Momiji)
                  3. Other general fanciness.

Which means I would require more people to be willing to help me. Just talk to me when I'm on mumble or comment on this if you're interested.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

As far as size goes, I'm thinking an area maybe 1.5x in radius would be a good size. So maybe one additional "layer" of trees surrounding what you guys have right now.

Otherwise, I like what I see.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                      I would love to do:
                      1. Add more trees similar to the ones already made.
                      2. Add street vendors/residential areas to the road enveloping the trees for non-crow tengus (like Momiji)
                      3. Other general fanciness.

Which means I would require more people to be willing to help me. Just talk to me when I'm on mumble or comment on this if you're interested.
                      I wouldn't mind dedicating my time to help with this project, Not the best with trees, but I've had some experience building them with friends. Here is one of such projects.ngbbs4ffc5b8dd4ac8.jpg
                      Stance still like the world on pause
                      Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
                      Firm grasp, let the blade conform
                      Manifest thy will, transform
                      Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
                      Become myth turned life, real lore
                      Meet the rage on the field of war
                      But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

it looks nice

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonizer View Post
                          I wouldn't mind dedicating my time to help with this project, Not the best with trees, but I've had some experience building them with friends. Here is one of such projects.[ATTACH=CONFIG]132[/ATTACH]
                          Tho... those will do o_o.

I had no experience on the trees... so it would be nice to have someone who can build the tree trunks into full tree.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                            Tho... those will do o_o.

I had no experience on the trees... so it would be nice to have someone who can build the tree trunks into full tree.
                            Alright, I'll start working on the stumps as soon as possible, and since I have no idea on how or where you want placement of trees, Set up the stumps and I'll do my best from there.
                            Stance still like the world on pause
                            Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
                            Firm grasp, let the blade conform
                            Manifest thy will, transform
                            Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
                            Become myth turned life, real lore
                            Meet the rage on the field of war
                            But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonizer View Post
                              Alright, I'll start working on the stumps as soon as possible, and since I have no idea on how or where you want placement of trees, Set up the stumps and I'll do my best from there.
                              Trees are nice, but we also need stands along the road too. I can't get online much to do anything :P
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X