Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering who finished ellen's place since I knew it was done but i had no idea who did it xD

I'll edit stuff in when i get back to my dorms

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
      I was wondering who finished ellen's place since I knew it was done but i had no idea who did it xD
      Not to sound rude (I have trouble with (accidental) hidden tones), but how did you not know?
      You're the owner of the server.
      If you didn't know who finished it, you could've easily logblocked it, right?
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I don't bother logblocking builds in genso because a huge majority of them are pasted in with WorldEdit. That being said, I can't logblock things that have been worldedited in. Also, even if I'm the owner, much like how you probably don't know who built everything in Genso, I'm still human. I can't be there to watch and here everything ever done on our server so I rely on staff and users to inform me about things I can't catch myself. Sure, I should, and do, know more about the server than most, if not every, user(s), but again I'm still human. Can't be perfect, otherwise I wouldn't be human :P

Comment

Originally posted by jrOc View Post
          Some of these need to be labelled as 'done', such as the border into the dream world (Redleaf64)(EDIT should probabaly just be blue-texted for now), Mokou's hut (Worstcase, I think???), Fluffy Ellen's Shop (Redleaf64), & Alice's Wonderland should be greentexted. Uuuuhh thats all I can think of at this point. Oh yeah and stage 3 of PCB can just be whatever since its never specific on what that place is supposed to be.
          It does look like in between the portal and that little valley (Mayohiga?) in between Forest of Magic and the Netherworld portal.
          (Having played PCB for a lot gives you confidence to take a glance at the background and stuff.)
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I helped with:
            Shikieiki's Court
            Great Youkai Forest (plus Bebatch)
            Mountain Bridge (plus Bebatch)
            Wind God's Lake
            Myouren Temple:
            Worstcase, Bebatch, Yagokoro, Trouble, JRH, Shimitty, Mrpie

Mokou's Stand (currently missing):
            Yuyuko, Worstcase, JRH

The Great Youkai Forest and the Hallway of Dream Mausoleum are finished.

Comment

Snowman can be added to the credits for the aki sister' s plantation. I helped with Higan as well since I did the trees.

The list keeps getting greener!

Comment

Redleaf64 needs to be added to Inside Mugenkan since he did help me with that tree in the lobby. At one point i did some of the inside of shimi's Hypervessel. But i don't think that one is still being used. The only other thing i can't think of that i helped with that isn't listed was the kappa village. i built a few buildings in there with Katrix. but only a few.

Comment

I'm leaving Shite to do the adding since we appear to be editing at the same time, don't want to either of us to have our progress erased :v

Comment

Oh yeah i didn't see Higan on the list but i did help with that somewhat.

Comment

Oh there's tons of things not built for Genso yet. (And here I was thinking that it was done completely)
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

who the F made cirno's igloo

who the F made the shops other than bebatch, if anyone

I need a full list of people who did the sanzu

Comment

Let's see some more to add here.

I helped with Touhou 2 midboss bridge.
                          I helped with the 5 magical stones.
                          I did not help with Voile, instead I helped with the normal SDM library
                          Lastly I helped with Shining Needle castle.

So sad I couldn't be there for the recording. My internet got cut, not sure I if I would be able to stay awake anyway tough.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

I helped with bebatch on the shops

Shimitty and I did cirno's hut

Sanzu: Demonlama, Shimitty, myself

Comment

I helped a little bit with Cyros' Kasen house. Mainly with the inside of the roof.
                              sigpic

Comment

who the fack made genbuuuuu!!1!1!!

who the fack made letty's cave (or is that included in Frost Path)

did anyone other than jrh work on mimi-chan

who the f worked on the cave of glowing moss and stuff and WHERE IS IT FROM (manga name, chapter, page)

other than katrix, who helped with stage 1 midboss touhou 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X