X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding 1.6

I know this isn't canon, but with horses added in 1.6, should we add stables in Human Village to make horses a viable transportation system around Gensokyo?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

But.. you can just fly. And flying is actually canon.

Comment

Can humans fly though? I don't think so.
      I don't know, since Gensokyo is based on feudal Japan, I thought adding horse stables might be a good detail.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Reimu and Marisa are both humans and they can fly. Not saying everyone can fly but even then it's Minecraft. It doesn't really matter.

Regardless, an actual horse transportation, without the proper plugin, would be a hassle. People would leave their horses in random places and we'd have to go get them and put them back at the stables. You have infinite sprint in Gensokyo, so you'd probably be better off walking! It's an incredibly trivial and unimportant feature that isn't worth the hassle at all. Horse stables in themselves would be a fine detail, but making them legitimate transportation is just too much.

Not saying it won't ever happen though. Like I said with a proper plugin it could probably work out, but whether or not that already exists or whether Tenshi is willing to put forth the effort to make it happen is something to take into consideration. Please put some consideration into your ideas in the future before insisting upon them, we can't just snap our fingers and make it happen, it requires effort and work, and all of the builders and mods are very busy as of late.

Comment

A'ight. Just an idea xD.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
          X