• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors across the board

I used the IP data: mc.yukkuricraft.net

However I keep getting an error code, "Failed to connect to the server
    Unknown host ' mc.yukkuricraft.net ' ."

Not sure if the server cleans up old posts, because I started out using the search bar.
    But after that yielded few results I did a manual search of the forums. Looking for others who had experienced problems logging on.

If, I missed a post then I regret wasting your time with this post.

We've never had an issue like that before. Unknown host errors generally happen when your computer can't resolve a dns. That being said, are you behind any kind of firewall? Have you been able to connect to other minecraft servers without issue? Also, could you post a screenshot of your server info screen? (Where you put the address and stuff)

Comment

It's on your end.
      make sure there's no rogue spaces.
      Also make sure your on 1.6.2

Check that then go from there.

Edit: Ninja remi is ninja

ya typically things like that happen purely on the "user's" end. so it's a setting that's preventing the client to connect. But first just check the client settings I mentioned, then look at firewall settings.
      I have never seen an issue where it was a problem with a firewall before so I doubt it.... Unless it's Norton....................
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-13-2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Cucoo5 was right, it was a space

Comment

Aye, that'll do it.

Happened to me once when I copy-n-pasted the IP for a server. Accidentally grabbed a space. Took me 3 tries before I realized it.

But ya, general rule of thumb: When technology goes hay-wire...it's not the technology, it's just you. I live by this everytime I try to help peeps resolve how to get PSO2 running without a hitch...hooooweee leme tell ya bout that...
          The thread for the "Tweaker" which helps "simplify" the English patching system....it fills up with a lot of posts daily. 10 minutes yields 50-100 posts sometimes, specially around update time.
          Most of them are ignorant people who don't know how to use the magic device called a computer...or people that just don't know what administrator privileges really mean.

Oh dear- I got on my PSO-W mentality~

Comment

Working...
          X