X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Kourindou sell milk?

According to Remi, the far left sign translates to "something milk." 'Something' being whatever is cut off the image. This alone implies that Kourindou does indeed have milk.. but why would an antique shop, that barely gets any business, have milk?

According to Fairy Maiden Wars, obviously not canon, shows the entire sign which Remi translated to be goat milk. Obviously this game isn't canon, but where does the first part of the sign come from? Did the creators of Fairy Maiden Wars just wing it and put goat milk? Or is there some sort of confirmation from ZUN somewhere that it's goat milk?

Can anyone shed light on this situation?

Well I'm sure we know what kind of 'milk' Rinnosuke is selling.

Comment

Originally posted by MyHatismyFriend View Post
      Well I'm sure we know what kind of 'milk' Rinnosuke is selling.

Comment

The second image really doesn't make sense. If you look closely, you can see that it does fit correctly. The tiny part on the 5th kanji that is BARELY shown in the first pic, has 2 strokes, that make like a ">" shape, while the one has one, but it's too closed as compared with the first image.

Comment

It does make sense, actually.

Regardless, this is basically a moot point as Rinnosuke is noted to possess quite a few random objects from the outside world that have either fallen throughthe border or gapped into Genso.

Case in point, the sign to the right of the door says yogurt.

Comment

How bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
              I vote this becomes the main way to decline something here in the forums.

Comment

What about chocolate milk?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X