X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Failed to Login: Bad Login" errors.

Today, when I attempted to join Yukkuricraft (3:22 PM, Central Time Zone I believe was my first attempt. I stopped at about 3:27 PM.), I kept getting the error mentioned in the title. I did some research and have the fear someone may be using my account, but I did just change my Minecraft password upon getting this error. However, anyone who can tell who's been on the server, can you let me know if my account was logged on during the time period I mentioned? (If you are in a different time-zone, please convert it to yours.) Also, any other reasons that can cause this error?

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, since I doubt it's a Server bug, considering 10 people were on the server at the time.

*** UPDATE ***
    I just logged onto the server at 8:04 PM [Central Time Zone] and was able to successfully connect. I assume the problem was fixed. Anyone still having issues?
    Last edited by Teshno; 11-22-2013, 10:04 PM. Reason: Update
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

As far as I know, that message means that you pressed the [Play] button too soon, which means you actually pressed the [Play Offline] button.
    And if someone was online using your account, they'd just get kicked with the message "You logged in from somewhere else." or something and you'd join the server.
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

It seems to be happening to me as well.

Does anyone have any ideas?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

It occasionally happens to me. I just restart my minecraft and hope that the error is gone.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

getting a bad login error is like winning the lottery.

It just happens.
          refresh your internet connection and restart minecraft or restart your computer. it'll go away eventually.

Comment

Might be mojang, I had this problem too today. Weirdly, it only affected YC but then all of 1.6.4. 1.7.2 seemed unaffected

Comment

@Cirno

Good to know that we're not the only ones. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I do hope they fix it soon as well. I'm not far from Senior and I'm getting bored of Contract Wars.
                Also, Cucoo, I wouldn't compare it to being the lottery since it rather makes you sad than it does make you happy. I restarted my Minecraft, switched to regular 1.6.4 and disabled MCPatcher, restarted my computer, did a Full-Computer Scan for ANYTHING that could cause it and found nothing, changed my Minecraft password, restarted my internet connection, and it has not helped one bit with the error.

Got any other suggestions other than the obvious answers that don't work?

..mememized

Comment

Forgot to reply to 99465.

Note: I don't insta-click Play. I always wait for it to load up the regular Play button instead of Play Offline.
                  I already made that mistake around the time the launcher first came out and I haven't made it since, so I doubt I made it again.

..mememized

Comment

I checked it myself.
                    I think it's the login servers glitching. Even though we can log in, it gives a bad signal that just seems like it isn't working.

Comment

That would explain it.

I hope they fix it soon.

..mememized

Comment

That error message means the mojang servers are down... nothing to do with you lol

Comment

Yeah we kinda got that down but thanks for confirming it, Remi.

..mememized

Comment

LET ME IN

Comment

ew
                              ew
                              ew
                              ew
                              ew

no

..mememized

Comment

Working...
                              X