X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday Build for Keychain (Video)

As some of you may know, I heard that today (12/2) is Keychain's birthday. So to celebrate this, I decided to do a "secret" build for her. This includes a 1:1 scale pixel art build of Reimu from SWR and a Hakurei Ying Yang Orb Cake. Leon also did some little pixel art builds of Reimu on the sides, one was shown as a WIP during the showcase video.

Here's the video of me showcasing the build from yesterday:

Here is the reveal of what was so special about the cake and also what gifts were given to Keychain:
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-02-2013, 06:39 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Hi Everyone.
    I decided to put the pictures of the two sprites I built for Keychain here, so here you go:

And a happy birthday Keychain!
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Oh it's Keychain's birthday?

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

XD That gif never gets old! F*cking love it!
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@Keychain

Happy Birthday!!!

http://i0.wp.com/wallpaperhdfree.com...y-Birthday.jpg
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

that 2nd sprite is better and that gif. Happy Birthday Keychain.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

This really means a lot. I didn't have the best of days, and this brought a smile to my face, and it's nice to know that the community you moderate doesn't see you as some uptight ban-crazy person. Thank you all so much, especially you TRXD.

Also, a reaction video wouldn't be all that great since all I do is type. xD

Comment

Just updated OP with the second video on the cake and the presents given to Keychain.

@Keychain
                Any kind of reaction would have been fine. Just as long as you would've been there to see it.
                Oh, and you may want to check the second video and the letter that I wrote for you in the "Donation Box".
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-02-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Well I kinda need to know the location in order to find the letter! :P

I don't have any coords or anything. xD

Comment

Well... I'm going off my PC... I'll have to give you the letter tomorrow or something. Or you can check dynmap for the location.

Comment

Good night.

Also you should've kept in mind that I am having computers troubles and that I'm not able to get on the server as much as I'd like to. Someone should've nudged me to come on so I could see it in time. :P
                      Last edited by Keychain; 12-02-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Happy birthday Keychain! Have another great year of life!
                        sigpic

Comment

@Keychain
                          Eheheheh. I'm such an idiot... But the thing is that I wanted to keep it a surprise. I should've told someone so you could have gone on the server. My bad. But saying that, I was actually going to tell you on Sunday but you left Mumble just as I was going to say something... (^_^; )
                          (Well if I hadn't had a "heart attack" prior to then)
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-03-2013, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I completely forgot to say my greetings on the forums hue. At least you got my fb message xD

Happy belated birthday, key~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X