Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is going to stream when 1.7.4 comes out?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is going to stream when 1.7.4 comes out?

I know I am, but not on the server. I'm going to be streaming on a private flatland in creative. We are going to make a theme park. It will be great.
    No whatever, more Reimu!

I have considered doing so but I think I will stick to XSplit. I usually only stream Minecraft for a bit (at most an hour) and then play other games. Speaking of which, I might do some streaming later on in the week. Be on the lookout!
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh, I'd be really interested to check out some streaming! What do you usually stream about, Patchouli? I mean, Survival? Creative?

I do have XSplit, but I rarely stream. I mostly do it when I want to show a game to a friend. Not to mention my connection is not so great, so I can't input much quality into my streams...

Comment

If I do stream Minecraft, it is a mixture. More often than not, it'll be survival. But since joining Yukkuricraft, I am now inclining towards creative. The Keychain build has given me a bit of a drive to do more stuff in creative.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Oh I see, that sounds like a pretty nice mixture! I guess Survival is something that would be better for streaming since you're having some kind of adventure, while in Creative, it's mostly to see someone build, which sometimes isn't that interesting until the build is completed...

What other games would you stream about?

Comment

I tend to mix it up. Back when I regularly streamed, I would play Binding of Isaac, some Touhou (of course), and a bit of Minecraft. Every now and again, I would mix it up and play some other games.
            Lately, I've acquired a lot of games on Steam that I have yet to play (Rogue Legacy, Papers Please...) and I'm thinking of playing those on my livestreams.
            With my streams hopefully coming back, I'm thinking of doing four different kinds:
            • F.I.B. (F*ck it, I'm Bored) which consists of me just playing whatever I feel like or whatever you guys suggest. These will be spontaneous streams that I do when I'm bored.
            • Streamventures which is me playing a new game or doing a live LP.
            • Training Stream which is me training myself to be better in certain games or at a certain gaming related skill. These will be regular and will consist of me playing challenging games like Osu!, Super Hexagon and Touhou.
            • The TRXDStream which is my original stream format but with some variance to it. These will have a general formula to it and are, hopefully, going to be weekly.

If I know anything, my first stream back will either be a F.I.B. or a TRXDStream.

Comment

Oh, is your channel named TRXD as well? I might probably try to catch some of your streams sometimes, though I can't guarantee I'll be catching right as they come up though...
              The Streamventures seem particularly distracting too! I always like to watch someone play a game for the first time, because that way, I can actually discover it as well and even help you if you do watch the chat!
              F.I.B sounds nice too, but I'm not sure what I could tell you to play, really...
              Last edited by Elatha; 12-10-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

My Twitch is OfficialTRXD (TRXD was taken!). I also have a YouTube channel by the same name. If I do stream, I usually announce it on twitter or tell people that I'm going to stream.
                You don't HAVE to give me ideas on what to play for a F.I.B. I'll always have something to play for those, regardless of suggestions.
                Also, I have an IRC client on my computer which can connect to the twitch chat. So if I play any windowed games, I can just check that. If not, I'll have to use something else. I wonder if there is an IRC app for iPod... I'll have to look into that.

Comment

Thank you for the channel then! I'll try my best watching your streams!

Comment

No problem, Elatha.
                    Also, I just reconfigure my IRC. It turns out that Twitch has changed their IRC server. But this also means that it is an absolute pain to set up. Couldn't find any IRC apps that would work on my iPod and/or with the new Twitch server.
                    Oh well, if I play any games that are in fullscreen, you'll have to watch while I play without the assistance of chat.

Comment

whats streaming.......?

Comment

Cirno, do you know what a livestream is? Streaming just means to do a livestream.

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                          Cirno, do you know what a livestream is? Streaming just means to do a livestream.
                          and what might that be....?

Comment

It's what I'm about to do right now. http://www.twitch.tv/easternmoney128

Edit: AND, my game crashed.
                            Last edited by Lord_Jacobus1; 12-10-2013, 08:01 PM.
                            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

@ Cirno

Live Videos. streaming is the "technical" term of it being broadcasted to, or the act of streaming the video to, a website.
                              Think of it as a Live News Broadcast.

Youtube has a function of doing it (but it's complete crap).

Comment

Working...
                              X