X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Icons

You probably already know this, but in 1.7 in the multiplayer menu all servers can have Icons to the left of them. As far as i know one hasn't been made for yukkuricraft yet. So if you would like to draw/paint/create your own, post it here. It might just get used for the server.

I thought you guys already had this covered.
    Unfortunately, I'm not up for doing any work right now. Various reasons, I don't want to explain... I'll get to work on one tomorrow.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Server Icons

I already have five icons on the test server lol.

You should probably ask me, who's handling these things, before assuming lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

meh i figured this way you get more to chose from. Can i see the 5 you have?

Comment

Server Icons

When i get home. Also, I'm using a plugin to shuffle from as many icons as i want so it really doesn't matter how many I get lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yukkuri's of all teh Touhous...

Comment

Working...
            X