X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving

Since my latest blunder (God damn I got nothing but f*cking blunders here on my track record) I'm just going to leave all aspects that do not pertain to the RP Group.
    That way staff and everyone else can sleep better knowing that after the madness I just subjugated them to they never have to see it again coming from me.

This means that the resources I stockpiled in minecraft in the warehouse looking thing in survival 2 at the top of the mountain to the immediate west of kagome town is up for grabs

As though this is even worth mentioning and as if I was even a part of the rest of the community to begin with.

Should I list off all my blunders so you all can drag my name through the mud some and make this really complete?
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-05-2014, 06:49 PM.

@Cucoo

As a friend, I'm going to be completely honest with you, you're overreacting.

Sure, you messed up, perhaps you even made a scene, but it's not like everyone's going to hate you forever for it. In fact, I'm willing to bet that they'll forgive you within a week, if not less. You would be surprised how fast people tend to forgive and forget things. Everyone has that one moment where they wished they disappeared, and you just had one. It will pass with time, and you'll be fine. What I would recommend is that you take a step back away from the situation to calm down. Let the emotional turbulence subside, and you'll see that it's not that bad.

Trust me on this, it's not the end, not yet.
    Last edited by S121; 01-05-2014, 07:03 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Cucoo, please don't go. The only reason we call you out on your blunders is because we fear chaos & accusations of preferential treatment. While your blunders were pretty bad, the response was worse, in my opinion. It made me want to leave myself. Somehow, we will get through this drama together. We love you, Cucoo. Please don't go.
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Cucoo... I am so sorry... I feel as if I brought this upon you. I was merely saying a few things on that thread and playing around. I never thought that such controversy could be created by it.
        I can understand what is happening right now and I think it was a misunderstanding. Remember the times that I pissed you RP guys off. I felt so horrible and I did not want to speak any more. In fact, it's still happening between myself and a certain someone right now. I have not had a true conversation with her in so long and I don't want to aggravate her further by talking to her.
        Cucoo, things will pick up and get better. Even more so than it will for myself.
        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-05-2014, 07:11 PM.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I have a freaking track record of nothing but blunders. The opinions and impressions have been made. There's a point where after so many mistakes, one just has to fall on the sword. I've thrown away my credibility on any other aspect of this community, what's the point of even trying to hide it? I've been nothing but an idiot and have contributed nothing towards anything.
          I'm no help to the community, only a liability.
          And no one will forget my blunders, nay, after the number of times I've screwed up, that's all I am and forever will be in everyone else's eyes when they see me.

Angry whispers and what-not... I would rather let this be the same moments like I've been through in the past where I get my name dragged through the mud because I'm a nobody that tries to be something.
          I've tried to take stands before but everytime it just ends in nothing but contempt towards me.

@ everyone

The fault is my own. The blame rests solely on me. I have made too many mistakes for me to call myself a part of the aspects of the community outside the RP group.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-05-2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Well, if you think this course of action is correct, then I can't stop you. Just remember, I will always welcome you back.
            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Stop.

Why would you leave over one mistake? What madness have you caused? I barely ever even heard of you, infact I only know you as someone who helps keeps the wheel of our roleplay section spinning. If I left every time I screwed up I would've left like 50 times by now. Stop overreacting and actually think things through instead of making dumb threads like this, and improve upon your "blunders" instead of leaving the whole community.

FYI, I'm the one who stickied your RP General Discussion thread. I wouldn't have done that if I thought you were nothing but trouble.

If you REALLY want to leave, that's your call. But I'm more than confident that's not what you really want to do, and you're just overreacting again. Instead of making attention-grabbing threads like this, actually talk to your friends in private about your problems so they can help you fix them and improve.

Comment

Working...
              X