X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tsukuroya Palace

Hello Everyone. Im not on here often, which means my presence here is just me using the resources presented to me to orgonize data. Data i will use to enrich the lives of our community interested in anything from casual to in-depth Roleplay regarding Touhou and the communities we've established in Survival. This particular thread concerns Tsukuroya Palace, The Guild, and Fortree City.

Tsukuroya Palace is where Lady Kaguya Houraisan lives, as she grew board of living in a dusty guildhall. There she has several Maids and attendants that live with her, but the place is still large and empty. She invites guests over often, but that just makes it seem lonlier....

The Guild is an Adventuring Guild established by Lady Kaguya Houraisan in retaliation to Guybrush Treepod's claim that "Nobility are all awkward and wierd because they're out of touch with the common folk". To proove she wasn't out of touch, Kaguya set out to establish an adventuring guild in the middle of nowhere to attact many adventurers.

Fortree City is Kilel's Project. He many comment and inform you as to its purposes, but it remains a stone's throw away from the Guild and Tsukuroya Palace.

Currently the palace has many inhabitants, but the Guildhall and Guild City have little to no inhabitants--with most coming to live as Maids in Kaguya's Palace, or moving away of their own desires to continue to adventure.

As the Palace is built, perhaps other adventuring lolis will arrive to live within the budding community around the Guildhall just like before. If you are one such person, feel free to voice interest on this thread and find Kaguya (Alayosho) in game to have her show you the Guildhall and the surrounding area.
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.
Working...
X