Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is soooo good! I'll check it out in more detail when I am at my computer.
    Also, wispy-blonde refers to a rather pale shade of blonde. Like bleach blonde. Just take a look at birch wood planks in Minecraft. That's the colour I was looking for. I should've been more descriptive about that.
    (^_^; )
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I am willing to pay 9 diamonds for a skin of my Original Character.
      You can find resource photos here.
      EDIT: To be more specific the character is the blue haired shrine maiden.
      Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
      rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

I know you probably didn't read through the front page recently, but I raised my prices. I feel kinda guilty for it, but since I was getting a lot of requests I just couldn't do it for like 2-5 diamonds. The main reason being that it takes me usually about 2 hours for a skin, and at the fastest about an hour and 30 minutes. 0utlaw and Tyson gave me so many Goddamn diamonds I should be able to retire, LOL.

I mainly came back to this thread to remind everyone of the new update. I think most people know by now that there is a skin update in our next step up. Anyone who has a skin from me now should expect an update if they want me to improve on their skin. You don't have to do it of course, but the new layering makes things very attractive. ;u; For an example, imagine if your character had wings; I would be able to make them pop out rather than be stuck to your back like a wet shirt. Of course the skins are yours now, so if you don't want any update that's completely up to you. I just felt the need to tell anyone who previously bought a skin, or to those who are concerned and want to buy one currently.

EDIT: Anyone who currently wants to contact me, I think the best way would be through facebook. I am online quite often, but while I'm at school or out of my home it works just as good as texting. Anyone who is interested contact should facebook search the name 'Waifu Sama'. (If you're having continued trouble, you should like the Yukkuricraft page and search there).
        Last edited by Waifusama; 02-03-2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X