X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less admins and builders

It may just be me but admins and builders are leaving and less people are on lately, is there something happening? I see that Mamizou has retired and some of the admins are on less, is yukkuricraft going down? I hope not I just got back, so I'm a bit worried.

I go to check Minecraft and we have 15 people on at the moment? That's a perfectly acceptable amount of people. Not everyone is going to devote 100% of their time on a Minecraft server, people have work and school as well as other personal things. There's only 3 (technically 2) admins so why would you expect to see them extremely often? Everyone still comes on the Mumble regularly every day so I don't see the issue at all.

I don't understand why people think Yukkuricraft is dying because people aren't dedicating their lives to being on the server.

Comment

I was about to say the same thing.
      Just because the two admins aren't online and one builder recently left does not mean that this server and community will die. I've been through quite a bit over the past month but you still see me around. Well, maybe not on the server or Mumble...
      If order needs maintaining, the mods/mediators can handle it just fine. They tend to be online quite a bit. If there is a distinct lack of builders; there are a bunch of people here, including myself, who would love to contribute to the server.
      I don't think this community is going to die just because of those aforementioned reasons. And even if all of this were to be destroyed, a lot of us have shared contact details and become rather good friends. We'll still talk to one another after all of this. If this community dies, we'll just make a newer and greater one. Like phoenixes.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Mk sorry to bother you, just curious.

Comment

lol, if seeing the only two admins on less often (Which isn't particularly true) and having a single builder leave meant the server was dying, we'd have died a long time ago. Also, general server activity has nearly doubled in the past several months seeing as how we easily hit mid to high 30 people online at peak hours nowadays.

Comment

It used to hit 50 when the schools are in break session.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

57 is our record so far. Happened about two weeks ago.

Comment

Most colleges started classes back up and High Schools had finals week. Its kinda to be expected at this time.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

^Says this right after I mention activity has doubled lately.

Comment

Working...
                  X