X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Projects of Eternity

Of the many "The Guild" related project I have started, here is one more.

A large Trade Road spaning between The Guild and Kagome Town.

One problem.

Because I was the one who scouted the path the bridge would take, of course I found a 4 kilometer (1000 x 4 = 4000) wide ocean we have to cross. f***! However, about 2km in, i found a freaking sweet mushroom biome I've now laid claim to to build a Resort on, as this mushroom biome just so happens to be RIGHT between the Guild and Kagome town and RIGHT in the middle of the bridge's intended direction. Neat, huh?

As the Guild grows an expends, more and more things will need to be done, such as a Sky Port now that we have enough people living in the Guild. the Palace, and so-on. I will collectively store my intentions and such for these projects here.

The Guild's Projects:
    The Palace: I live here with my Live-in maids!
    Need: Material gatherers, occasional builders and MAIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Lunar Shrine: This serves as the religious landmark of the Guild, where the Lunar Deities are revered just like they are on the moon.
    Need: To build it >.>
    Road of Eternity: A Trade Road between The Guild and Kagome town. If you have a player-community you'd like linked to it, let me know and I'll see if you're worthy of the greatness of the road!!
    Need: Stone Brick. Dark Oak logs. Slave Labor
    Eternity Resort: A nice Mushroom island between the Guild and Kagome town along the Road of Eternity. Serves as a traveler's rest and relaxation point before they continue on to the guild.
    Need: To finish the road....
    Sky Port: Will link the Guild to other Sky Ports, such as Kagome's (THE WHAT IS THE F***ING ROAD FOR!??!!?) and Hana no Michi.
    Need: More Guild Residents.
    Guild Infrastructure: I am the first and foremost decission maker of the guild. Reinu_Hakurei, the Lunar Shrine Maiden, handles all religious matters. and beyond that there is no heirarchy within the Guild!
    Need: Set up a Council of Dession Makers within The Guild.
    Positions:
    --Princess Kaguya: Thats me. This position is Obviously filled. Has the ability to overide any decission and make sh** up on the fly without needing approval. the Sexiest "Royal pain in the a**" in the Guild, but she's still pretty nice and tries to work with you!
    --Lunar Shrine Maiden: Reinu_Hakurei; Handles religious matters of the guild and offers spiritual guidance to those in need.
    --Guild Overseer: Helps Kagunyan plan what to build and where to build it as well as oversees the gathering of materials to do this task.
    --???
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

//hpos1
    //hpos2
    //stack 99999
    ????
    //profit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The problem is the road follows a three forward, one left pattern, so stack would make it all lopsided, or just completely straight and the wrong way =/
      I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

CIV5 is slowly happening...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
          CIV5 is slowly happening...
          *Declares war on Kagome Town*

Comment

Working...
          X