Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm thinking of starting a Yukkuricraft TexturePack (MyonCraft)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm thinking of starting a Yukkuricraft TexturePack (MyonCraft)

So yeah. Thinking of starting to make a texturepack but I need help figuring out what each item will be.

Any ideas, throw them at me.

No. Never.

Comment

Just letting you know, this is the kind of attitude, joking or not, that will probably prevent you from ever coming back to our server and eventually a ban on the forums as well. You should watch what you post.

Comment

Okay, okay... Christ.

Comment

It better be 16 bits.
          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Uhhh, lets see...

I think we should stick with wall's texture pack. If he stops making it, we modify it with suggestions on the forums in the future.

Comment

Marble/quartz needs to shine with the brilliance of 1000 suns. Other than that just detailing things, making wood planks look more like hardwood floor (Mat-finish) or more realistic in general would be awesome
              I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

futo boat
                miko earmuffs
                remi wings?

Comment

Make redstone look like wires.
                  Nitori would enjoy that.
                  My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                  Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Using Wall's texture pack is fun, but yes, Yukkuricraft should have a pack based on the style of how our Gensokyo creations look, cus Wall's looks best on well....wall's.Also, remember the items need to fit their defaults well as well, like stonebrick...to still look like stonebrick. But blocks could have Touhouish feels to them. Bricks could like the ones the SDM use and such, but same purpose. Items are sorta the same, with some cleverness I suppose. Either way....

Iron Sword = Roukanken, nuff said

-Youmu
                    "For the last time, I do not have CLAWS! What do you think the swords are for?"
                    -Noraneko, NueRP

Comment

Working...
                    X