X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Room 0 | Clarifications/Questions

For a very long time now, I've run a side server called Club Room 0. I'll go more into some history on it later, but I'm making this forum post to clear up confusion about this server and open up for questions about it.

First and foremost, I want to clarify that CR0 is entirely my own server. If you want in, don't ask; I invite who I want myself. No offense on that, I've got many friends that aren't a part of it, so don't assume I dislike you or anything. I'm just very strict on who's part of the server and who isn't.

Secondly, CR0 is not part of Yukkuricraft. It is a separate entity that exists on its own. I will not share an exact members list, but I will say that it's not a shadow organization pulling some strings or some secret staff group; it's just a little place on the side where I hang out with my friends away from YC. A good chunk of the staff body aren't present in my server and vice-versa; most of CR0 aren't staff at YC.
    Before closing this note, I'd like to clarify that we don't view Tengu as a part of YC either, but more information on that group will have to come from one of their own.

With that out of the way, I'll give a brief rundown of the group's history. We started as a small circle on the YC mumble way back when. After some time, I moved us to a Skype group and we began to slowly grow from there. Our official existence wasn't started until Discord came about and we made the jump there. Since then we've grown quite a lot and, while it originally started as yet another clique among YC, we've long outgrown such days. As I said earlier, we're not a sector of Yukkuricraft; CR0 exists entirely as a separate entity.

I can only hope this post clears up any confusion and rumors surrounding my server. I never intended it to be some secrety place that would get passed around in whispers, I just never talked about it because it's unrelated to here. As a staff member, I seriously should've expected such assumptions to be made when no information is provided. If this answers any resting questions, then I'm glad. If you have any remaining, please do ask them below and I'll try to answer as best I can. Please understand that I'm not willing to breach privacy of the server, just given how I am, but otherwise I'm open for questions.

Sincerely, your local Nyadmin~

TL;DR | Club Room 0 is a separate entity that is not related to Yukkuricraft. It's owned and run by me, dating back to the Mumble/Skype days. It is, plain and simple, a personal server of mine.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

the truth doth come out: mars of the bruno type is gay!

Comment

Tengu is indeed not supposed to be a part of YC so please don't view it as such

Comment

Working...
      X