Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koishi's Heart Throbbing Adventure! ~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION!!!
    IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT FROM THE TITLE AND DO NOT LIKE VIOLENCE OR SEEING YOUR POOR LOLIS DIE UNCONTROLLABLY, YOU SHOULD GO TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE~~~~~

otherwise, this thread is up for discussion involving the mini series, speculation, and predictions!
    I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Personally, from ep 9, it's become readily apparent that the culprit is MOST LIKELY Kaguya. With references such as "Night that is imperishable" and "Moon that lasts for eternity" as well as "Descending Moon Ceremony," Kaguya (having never appeared previously) is highly suspect. This also comes into play when Dai claims that the moon has "pierced her heart," and we all know happened in IN. It even says in the wiki that Eirin convinced her to "corrupt" the moon in order to escape from the Lunarians. She also has murdered emissaries in her past, and growing bored of Gensokyo, could have some fun watching it all burn.

However, this brings Koishi and Koakuma into question. The bizzare was released when Koishi escaped from the Palace of Earth Spirits- it even becomes apparent that she felt it (getting all "hot" might've been her reaction to sensing a change in subconcious atmosphere). This could be planned by Kaguya as a method of leading Yukari away from the true culprit, by making it seem like the situation "broke out" with Koishi. Of course, she knew about Koishi's escape because of Reisen 2, who was there the whole time regardless. As per Koa, she is simply a demon, at best, and would be encouraged to act as a violent psychopath- however, she is working with Reisen 2, and her actions of gaining the abilities of dead touhous could be attributed to Kaguya's manipulation of eternity (making their abilities last forever, but in a different body)- this also accounts for the fact that Kaguya cannot die. Koakuma is shown to be strictly negative towards the others, sans patchouli ("the rest are just dolls of mud, aren't they milady!") and Kaguya's manipulation over the MOMENT could make it so that Koa's subdued anger and hate all came up at once, corrupting her.

SPECULATION?
    I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

Y U DO DIS

khta is something i regret that i saw but is something that you need to go to the end hoping for a happy ending
      did you watch the 10 and 11?
      12 is there but untranslated

Comment

Of course! And also- Cirno will, or at least might come back. As Dai said, fairies can't die. As for ep 11, I forgot if any main plot points occurred other than Reimu vs. Koa and Cirno's death. BUT HEY. At least Futo is alive and well :L

Comment

ded yukari is ded. I happy.

Comment

Yukari ain't ded. Her mind is trapped within Koishi, and she even says she'll recover.

Comment

I disagree with your statement that the cause of whatever is making your fragile little psyche is making you think Yukari is alive is completely and utterly poppycock, due to the fact that she, is in fact dead. Dead yet alive, in the sense of being a parasite to poor Koishi(Who, after this, I deem Touhou's Sheogorath).
              Last edited by Zemouregal; 01-18-2013, 04:23 PM. Reason: I hate myself.

Comment

._.
                Nah man, she fine. Even if she did die Eiki would just bring her back because godmode.

Comment

And that's why I hate Yukari so goddamn much to the point if she was a real entity I would personally assassinate her in her own home.

Comment

Working...
                  X