Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternal Galaxy Project - Minecraft Mod

--PREFACE--

Ok I'm back with another crazy idea.
    I intend on making a Minecraft mod based upon my book Eternal Galaxy.
    And I intend on making it a big 'un cause go big or go home.

This shall be a place where I document everything and for feedback on potential features.

P.S. Might be a bit confusing to read as in some areas I'm trying to portray what challenges and mysteries I want to be present in the mod.

P.S.S. The main parts of this post are the sections "Game Progression," "Item and Recipe Lists," and "Change and Suggestion Log." These will be the sections updated on a regular basis.

ETERNAL GALAXY PROJECT
    Welcome to Eternity

- Main Premise-

Now the central aspects will most likely be inspired by Thaumcraft's Thauminomicon and Mystcraft's collection of pages by visiting other worlds.

By taking those ideas and putting them together, the way you progress would be to find pages to add to this mysterious notebook that teaches you how to make various items.

Now a gimmick here is that you would find pages but they would not be complete nor would you find them in order.
    So let's say you find a page that's towards the end of the book. It could hint at future things and you might be able to figure out how to make late-game items... but there might be an important detail on another page that you don't have. i.e. you find page 30 and it mentions some crafting recipe for some super-uber sword, but it doesn't mention the fact that the sword could kill you as well. That detail is on page 31. Also there might be a fact that in order to understand later pages you actually need the previous pages. So even though you get pages out of order, you still need to go in order slightly in order to reveal what the later pages have to offer.

- Through the looking glass -

Now on to how to find these pages...Or let alone the notebook that you need...
    Well this is where things start to sound like mystcraft...
    There will be this entity (possibly wisp like) that spawns rarely and anywhere about 2-3 blocks above the ground.
    Killing this wisp will open a rift that leads to a parallel world that looks like the overworld, except for a few differences.
    These differences will be dependent on what type of wisp it was.

Chronorift Wisp
    - Entering the parallel world generated by a Chronorift wisp will appear very similar to the overworld, except time in this world is extremely unstable. Things may grow and decay at rapid rates or may be frozen in time.

Darkrift Wisp
    - The world appears as a dark reflection of what it was in the overworld. That which would kill you is harmless and that which was harmless can now kill you.

Lightrift Wisp
    - The world seems to be a more peaceful version of the overworld...too peaceful. No entities spawn in this world of perpetual day and the bright light casts gentle shadows. But something is off... Did the shadows just move?

Each Parallel world generates different structures.
    Chronorift - Lighthouses
    These structures contain various secrets and books that make no sense. There's a crystal at the top which looks like you should take it somewhere else...

Darkrift - Thieves' Villages
    A rundown village with thieves everywhere. There's a hideout where they keep their loot. It might be profitable to raid their hideout... just make sure not to get robbed yourself.

Lightrift - Abandoned Cities
    Cities in perfect condition appear in the lightrift worlds and are perfectly vacant. There is a computer like device at the center of each city that seems to be linked to the city's structure.

So aside from these structures is another challenge: how to get out of the parallel world.

Hidden in the structures of each world is a small device that is capable of teleporting you out of the parallel worlds back to the overworld. However, they only have enough charge to work once and no apparent way of recharging them appears to exist as the technology seems alien.

- Book of the Rift -

After exploring the parallel worlds you might find a Notebook with a strange symbol on it in the Chronorift world. You don't know what to call it, but you decide to call it the Book of the Rift as you found it in the parallel worlds through the rifts.

On the pages are strange notes that make mention of something called Aura Tech and reference the device you used to get out of the parallel worlds. You come to the conclusion that this book might tell you more about Aura Tech, but pages seem to be missing.
    Perhaps the pages can be found in the same place you found the notebook?

- Aura Tech -

Early on in the notebook, you would find notes that mention various devices that seem helpful for exploring the parallel worlds.

Aura Crystals
    Mentioned as a power source that can be used to power various devices. They seem extremely prevalent in the parallel worlds. There are notes warning you to not touch them with your bare hands as they are unpredictable.

As you read on, notes on how to harness them appear.

Aura Infused Armor
    A peculiar trait of Aura crystals seems to be that they are capable of charging various items with energy and therefore fixing them and making them stronger for a short amount of time...
    Currently, you achieve this through crafting but you believe there is a better way...

Aura Systems
    Various mechanisms that involve Aura Crystals and the energy they produce are now known to you. One of the mechanisms seems to be a recharging system for the Portable Rift Device that allowed you to escape the parallel worlds previously.

- Other devices and features to be determined.

- Legends -
    Scrawled throughout the notebook seems to be little legends of things quite extraordinary.
    A mansion known as the Manor of Eternity...
    Mythical items such as the Shards of Starlight...
    And a curious reference to something called Heaven's Forge...

What other secrets lurk in the book that you found?

So I kinda got carried away there starting to go more towards the story/progression of the mod...

Now I'm going to go more into specific features.

- Features -

Here's where I only have a few things in mind but nothing really specific so this is where I'll need the most feedback.
    What I would like is to see brainstorming on how each feature might work and then work it out from there.

General List of Features
    - Rift Wisps
    - Rift Worlds
    - Structures/Dungeons
    - Book of the Rift -> Book of Crystalux -> The Blood Tome
    - Aura Tech*
    - Legendary Items and Locations

*Aura Tech is the biggest section and the one where I have very little planned out. If you do provide ideas, focus on this.

Descriptions of certain features
    - Rift Wisps and the Parallel Worlds are the first things in the mod and I'm thinking on making the wisps relatively rare. The three varieties will generate a new world that should be identical to the overworld in terms of general terrain with the three variations as mentioned above in the section "Through the Looking Glass."

- Structures/Dungeons: In the parallel worlds, structures that contain key components to the beginning of the game and will return later for endgame. The first component is the Book of the Rift, which will guide you through the mod and the slight story I have.

- Book of the Rift: This book will not only change names throughout the progression of the mod, but also serves as the guidebook to the features. It starts off pretty empty and is slowly filled up by exploring the Rift Worlds.

- Legendary Items and Locations: At "endgame", one would eventually discover the Manor of Eternity. This manor will serve as the key location for the midgame portion of the mod.
    "Wait, you said that it's endgame though?"
    Yes. Because it's endgame for the beginning portion, where you would extensively explore the Rift Worlds. Midgame is more where you get to enjoy the things you acquired thus far and prepare for the true Endgame which will require only the best equipment you can make and find in the mod. Because you'll be going deeper into the Rift Worlds...and the deeper you go, the more hectic it will get.

Aura Tech

This is the main section of the mod outside of story and everything else. It's also the section that is most open to ideas as I don't know what kind of madness I would want to add into it.

General Item List
    - Aura Infused Weapons and Armor
    - Aura Tech Weapons and Armor
    - Aura Tech Power and Machines

Very General list for a very open-ended question: What should be included?
    The sky is the limit here (or maybe not cause I'm considering space travel as well...) So throw ideas at me.

Descriptions for Some features
    - Aura Crystals: They serve as the main power source for the mod and have a very interesting trait: they have infinite power as long as a small amount of energy remains in the crystal. If the crystal runs out of power, then the crystal will die. They also have various effects at the beginning where it can be random on what they will do under certain circumstances, such as if you use a Raw Aura Crystal for something that a Refined Aura Crystal is needed.
    They also have what could be considered mystical properties as they can perform feats that would be considered supernatural...

- Aura Beacons: A beacon powered by Aura Energy that allows for various effects to be applied over an area. From potion effects to other helpful modifications to an area (From affecting devices to maybe even biome adjustment...)

- Wisp Containment System: Allows a Riftwisp to be used multiple times and utilize it as yet another power source.

- Game Progression -

Ok so running with the magic concept and working with wisps, here's what I'm thinking now

Part I of III
    1. Kill Riftwisps in order to enter Rift Worlds.

2. Discover Book of the Rift (BotR) and Portable Rift Device (PRD).

3. Escape Rift World and utilize BotR in order to prepare for another venture into the Rift Worlds to search for missing pages

4. There will be two ways to charge the PRD at this point: with electricity or the more efficient means: magic. So UE will be used and so will a means to bridge the various magic types implemented by other mods.
    This step is partially optional as the most efficient way of "recharging" the PRD would be by replacing the Aura Crystal Core. This would be slightly later in the book.

5. As pages are found, new devices and lore is made known to the player which allows for easier travel into the Rift Worlds and prepare them for Part II.
    - Wisp Containment System: Allows a Riftwisp to be used multiple times and utilize it as yet another power source.

6. In order to progress to Part II, one must bring the various structures from Rift worlds into the overworld. The lighthouses of the Chronorift world will be the most important for this task. The more Lighthouses brought to the overworld that are linked to a special device designed for this task, the easier it will be to bring larger structures out of the rift.

Endgame: Bringing the Manor of Eternity out of the Chronorift will be the final task of Part I and heralds the beginning of Part II.

Part II of III
    1. In the library of the Manor of Eternity is the next book, Book of Crystals (BoC). This book, when the missing pages scattered throughout the manor are retrieved, will teach the player how to better use Aura Crystals and their various properties. This is where the majority of devices that are suggested here will most likely come into play.
    - Aura Beacons: A beacon powered by Aura Energy that allows for various effects to be applied over an area. From potion effects to other helpful modifications to an area (From affecting devices to maybe even biome adjustment...)

2. BoC also can record lore from books in the library of the manor. This lore will give the player a sort of preview of the challenges of Part III.

3. This is the part where the player will be able to "enjoy" the benefits of Aurora Tech to its fullest. Construction of devices that will be needed to analyze, stabilize, and full obtain certain legendary items told of in the lore will be done around here.

4. At a certain point, in order to complete BoC, the player must venture into the Halls of Darkness, the South Wing of the Manor of Eternity. To start this challenge, the player will make very small jaunts into the darkness in search of the first few pages of the last part of the book. These pages will teach how to see and survive the Halls of Darkness.
    - Traits of the Halls of Darkness: Living up to its name, the Halls of Darkness are pitch black. Imagine it so dark that even on the brightest setting it looks like moody and torches will appear as bright as redstone torches. Night vision potions would only make it as bright as a pitch black cavern on the brightest setting.
    Devices found in the pages discovered here will enable the player to see almost normally.

Endgame: On the final page of the Book of Crystals, the lore of the Blood Tome will be taught. The next step is to retrieve the Blood Tome. This will be the task that will be most resource intensive as the location of the Blood Tome is deep within a Fourth Type of Rift.
    Part III begins once the player brings the Blood Tome into the Overworld.

Part III of III
    1. The player now has signaled to the rest of the universe the location of the Blood Tome and now brings the War of Eternity to the overworld. This is where liberal use of the Cities pulled from the Lightrift worlds will be most helpful, as the denizens of these cities will help the player fend off the forces that seek the Blood Tome.
    - Cities: These structures can serve as a safe haven from Demonarcs and other hostile mob that is added. Of course, proper preparation is needed in order for them to work. They will have the following features available to add:
    --Battlements and Artillery
    --Forcefields
    --Aerial Guard Drones
    Proper management of multiple city will allow the player to still move around the overworld safely.
    If all else fails, the Sanctuary of Light located in the center of the Manor of Eternity is the safest location during this part of the mod.

2. In order to repel certain mobs, the Legendary items must be retrieved. This includes the Shards of Starlight and the three Keys of Heaven's Forge (Mercurius, Arke, and Iris)
    - Shards of Starlight: Powerful Crystals that are small yet contain more power than the largest Aura Crystals. If utilized, can allow a city to be as safe as the Sanctuary of Light. There are Six Fragments in the Fourth Rift World.
    - The Keys of Heaven's Forge: Powerful Artifacts that take the form of swords. These can be utilized to fight Demonarcs successfully. Iris is the most powerful of the three and is very dangerous to use if in its raw state.
    -- Iris: When you first obtain Iris, it will seem like a completely OP weapon. Stats that boggle the mind, and Enchantments to die for. This is a lie. Using Iris when it is in this state will wipe out the world*.

Spoiler:

*This is to scare people sh*tless, especially if someone uses it and hasn't read the page that warns of this. The reality is that everyone will be spawned in a flat world where many Riftwisps will spawn. These Riftwisps will allow players to find a doorway that leads to the Manor of Eternity that will bring them back to the real overworld where everything is as it was. However, this will make Iris disappear back into a new area and must be retrieved again.

3. The Fourth Rift World that contains the Legendary Items is technically a giant dungeon that must be explored in stages as you gather artifacts that will allow the player to advance in the dungeon (after preparation) as well as prepare the player for the Final Battle.

Endgame: After a sufficient number of artifacts have been recovered, the final stage of the Fourth Rift World will be available. This is where a gauntlet of boss battles will ensue. Iris will be awakened and the Final Boss will be challenged.

Postgame: I intend on some sort of Postgame content to keep the mod going after the final battle...but... I don't know what...

At this point, More feedback on all of this will be greatly appreciated.

- Items and Recipe List -

And here there shall be items and recipes.

- Aura Crystals (Raw/Refined | Color)

- Aura Conduits (Power cables for Aura Energy)
    Possible Recipe #1

- Energy Conversion Unit (Converts Electricity and Magic to Aura Energy)
    Possible Recipe #1

- Portable Rift Device (PRD) (allows one to escape the Rift Worlds back to the Overworld)
    Possible Recipe #1

- Device Charging Station (allows primitive devices to be recharged, including the PRD.)
    Recipe Needed

- Wisp Containment Chamber (Holds Riftwisps)
    Recipe Needed

- Rift Portal Chamber (Opens a rift portal that can be controlled. Will have a slot for Rift Wisp Containment Chambers)
    Recipe Needed

- Wisp Containment System (Holds and keeps a Riftwisp stable and charged)
    Recipe Needed

- Digital Bag (Working Name) (Think Applied Energistic's ME storage system in portable form and you get what this is.)
    Recipe Needed

- More to be added -

- Change and Suggestion Log -

I'm going to document everything I'm doing and any suggestions that are made. This is my first time trying to make a mod so I know that I will most likely need some sort of guidance on certain parts. I will also document questions I have in the hope that someone that knows this more might help me on certain things.

Day 1
    Made this thread so that way I can keep my own thoughts straight and get guidance on how to go about things when needed.

Day 14
    Made the "boilerplate" of the mod work. GG me for taking this long.
    Now trying to figure out recipes and items to work with.
    Need advice on what I should make this compatible with and suggestions on items.

Day 15
    - Kassuribard has given a great concept that would work well with this. Now going to add Aura Beacons and Wisp Containment Systems to Features. Also going to attempt to utilize Magic from other mods to work with this.

- Added Game Progression Section to elaborate on how I am currently planning on how this mod will progress in terms of gameplay. Feedback needed.

- Added a recipe section so that I can gather ideas on possible recipes.
    To those that want to help here: The sky is the limit. Some basic materials I will have is varying grades and types of Aura Crystals, And technological components to utilize Aura Crystals (from cores to conduits, anything goes) Also feel free to suggest things from other mods. As much as I would want to keep this independent, I doubt that will be the case. So I say bring forth the most creative concepts thou can muster.

Day 17
    Started adding possible recipes using only vanilla materials.
    Need feedback on Game Progression, Possible Items/Blocks, and Recipes.

Note: I will be making the mod for 1.6.4 Version
    Note 2: I am also going to try and make it so that it may be able to work with the mods in RTY pack.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-04-2014, 05:20 PM. Reason: Day 17

Not to hold you back or anything like that, but, can you code?
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Kinda.

I've dabbled in C++ and w/e Danmakufu uses a while back. Recently I've had a class on MATLab which I consider programming...that's virtually foolproof.

I'm staring at this tutorial that seems to have at first glance what I need (which is a nice list of what each command line means and does)
      http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Basic_Modding

I can code as long as I have something or someone to guide my hand a bit. Because Right now I am completely clueless as I haven't read the tutorial stuff enough to absorb the information.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 07-18-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Well.. I can´t participate in this, but I wish you the best of lucks ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Anyone that has seen my steam activity will probably find it really hard to believe I got any progress in this, but so far I've gotten the base set-up.
          Now I'm staring at the almighty wall of what kind of crafting recipes and items I want to throw in.

And this is where I'm at a crossroads cause there's a few things I wanted to do here...

First concept was to make this independent and work only with vanilla and it's own items in some attempt to avoid conflicts with other mods.
          But then I realized that in the end I would need to make some sort of attempt to make it compatible with other mods due to the notion of alternative power sources...

i.e. I made mention of one device that would be key in this mod for returning to the Overworld from the Rift Worlds. I'm thinking of making a charging station for this device. Therefore I would think it would work well with the "lore" of my mod if one could utilze a pre-existing power grid setup (buildcraft, thermal expansion, Industrialcraft, etc etc) in order to attempt to recharge this device and maybe even allow some machines in the mod to function prior to the mod's source of power is introduced.

So what should I focus on with recipes and other systems in order to make this tick?
          What exists already that I could utilize to make my life easier here?

Comment

I have continued my silence towards you for a long time but I will say this:

A good number of mods like Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, and Universal Electricity tend to be open-source or have some manner of an API to allow you to integrate with said mod (in fact, Universal Electricity is built completely around this concept). Look into the code of open-source mods and experiment with the APIs.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm not sure what the lore for your world includes, but it sounds like these wisps contain a lot of energy. Some kind of tech that involves trapping them, and either harnessing their energy or turning them into crystals sounds kind of cool to me. As to what to do with energy you gain, though, that's hard. A lot of mods already do a lot of the same things. The word aura kind of makes me think that tech could involve setting up effects over an area (like faster growing, or disrupting mob pathfinding), but again, I don't know the lore.

Edit: Something I thought of after the fact. I would suggest having your mod not be compatible with technological power systems from other mods, but having magical ones work. For example, RF or EU power wouldn't work, but things like Botania's mana or Ars Magica's essence would. My reasoning is twofold. First, not many mods take advantage of the different magical systems out there, and I don't know of any that work as a bridge between magical power types. Secondly, magic mods typically have more specialized power generation requirements than technical ones, which means you can get away with some things that would be difficult, if not impossible, to balance otherwise. For example, a hypothetical machine that passively powers any coal-fired machines in an area (similar to how Factorization's Heater powers furnaces) wouldn't be very balanced if it could power generators that then powered it in turn, and would at the least require a way to detect how many things it was powering and increase its cost appropriately, but if it can't draw power from anything that its effect applies to, that's one less thing to adjust for. (Side note; Such a machine might carry a downside of draining hunger or causing damage in its AoE, due to the heat it emits.)
              Last edited by KassuriBard; 08-02-2014, 05:17 AM.

Comment

@TR
                Right...UE...
                Figured that would be what I would have to work with, but I was wondering if there might have been something else.

@Kassuri
                And all of that would make sense.
                Capturing a riftwisp...
                Yes that would work out in multiple aspects:
                Originally I had it where you killed them to open a rift into the corresponding world and it would be a one-time-only-activation for that wisp.
                Capturing them opens alot of possibilities that I didn't think of before...
                For instance, being able to use one wisp to open a rift multiple times.
                And yes, using them as another power source would make sense also (although not as efficient as Aura Crystals I would say.)

When I get on my computer I'll list out more.

Edit:

Ok so running with the magic concept and working with wisps, here's what I'm thinking now

Game Progression:

Part I of III
                1. Kill Riftwisps in order to enter Rift Worlds.

2. Discover Book of the Rift (BotR) and Portable Rift Device (PRD).

3. Escape Rift World and utilize BotR in order to prepare for another venture into the Rift Worlds to search for missing pages

4. There will be two ways to charge the PRD at this point: with electricity or the more efficient means: magic. So UE will be used and so will a means to bridge the various magic types implemented by other mods.
                This step is partially optional as the most efficient way of "recharging" the PRD would be by replacing the Aura Crystal Core. This would be slightly later in the book.

5. As pages are found, new devices and lore is made known to the player which allows for easier travel into the Rift Worlds and prepare them for Part II.

6. In order to progress to Part II, one must bring the various structures from Rift worlds into the overworld. The lighthouses of the Chronorift world will be the most important for this task. The more Lighthouses brought to the overworld that are linked to a special device designed for this task, the easier it will be to bring larger structures out of the rift.

Endgame: Bringing the Manor of Eternity out of the Chronorift will be the final task of Part I and heralds the beginning of Part II.

Part II of III
                1. In the library of the Manor of Eternity is the next book, Book of Crystals (BoC). This book, when the missing pages scattered throughout the manor are retrieved, will teach the player how to better use Aura Crystals and their various properties. This is where the majority of devices that are suggested here will most likely come into play.

2. BoC also can record lore from books in the library of the manor. This lore will give the player a sort of preview of the challenges of Part III.

3. This is the part where the player will be able to "enjoy" the benefits of Aurora Tech to its fullest. Construction of devices that will be needed to analyze, stabilize, and full obtain certain legendary items told of in the lore will be done around here.

4. At a certain point, in order to complete BoC, the player must venture into the Halls of Darkness, the South Wing of the Manor of Eternity. To start this challenge, the player will make very small jaunts into the darkness in search of the first few pages of the last part of the book. These pages will teach how to see and survive the Halls of Darkness.
                - Traits of the Halls of Darkness: Living up to its name, the Halls of Darkness are pitch black. Imagine it so dark that even on the brightest setting it looks like moody and torches will appear as bright as redstone torches. Night vision potions would only make it as bright as a pitch black cavern on the brightest setting.
                Devices found in the pages discovered here will enable the player to see almost normally.

Endgame: On the final page of the Book of Crystals, the lore of the Blood Tome will be taught. The next step is to retrieve the Blood Tome. This will be the task that will be most resource intensive as the location of the Blood Tome is deep within a Fourth Type of Rift.
                Part III begins once the player brings the Blood Tome into the Overworld.

Part III of III
                1. The player now has signaled to the rest of the universe the location of the Blood Tome and now brings the War of Eternity to the overworld. This is where liberal use of the Cities pulled from the Lightrift worlds will be most helpful, as the denizens of these cities will help the player fend off the forces that seek the Blood Tome.
                - Cities: These structures can serve as a safe haven from Demonarcs and other hostile mob that is added. Of course, proper preparation is needed in order for them to work. They will have the following features available to add:
                --Battlements and Artillery
                --Forcefields
                --Aerial Guard Drones
                Proper management of multiple city will allow the player to still move around the overworld safely.
                If all else fails, the Sanctuary of Light located in the center of the Manor of Eternity is the safest location during this part of the mod.

2. In order to repel certain mobs, the Legendary items must be retrieved. This includes the Shards of Starlight and the three Keys of Heaven's Forge (Mercurius, Arke, and Iris)
                - Shards of Starlight: Powerful Crystals that are small yet contain more power than the largest Aura Crystals. If utilized, can allow a city to be as safe as the Sanctuary of Light. There are Six Fragments in the Fourth Rift World.
                - The Keys of Heaven's Forge: Powerful Artifacts that take the form of swords. These can be utilized to fight Demonarcs successfully. Iris is the most powerful of the three and is very dangerous to use if in its raw state.
                -- Iris: When you first obtain Iris, it will seem like a completely OP weapon. Stats that boggle the mind, and Enchantments to die for. This is a lie. Using Iris when it is in this state will wipe out the world*.

Spoiler:

*This is to scare people sh*tless, especially if someone uses it and hasn't read the page that warns of this. The reality is that everyone will be spawned in a flat world where many Riftwisps will spawn. These Riftwisps will allow players to find a doorway that leads to the Manor of Eternity that will bring them back to the real overworld where everything is as it was. However, this will make Iris disappear back into a new area and must be retrieved again.

3. The Fourth Rift World that contains the Legendary Items is technically a giant dungeon that must be explored in stages as you gather artifacts that will allow the player to advance in the dungeon (after preparation) as well as prepare the player for the Final Battle.

Endgame: After a sufficient number of artifacts have been recovered, the final stage of the Fourth Rift World will be available. This is where a gauntlet of boss battles will ensue. Iris will be awakened and the Final Boss will be challenged.

Postgame: I intend on some sort of Postgame content to keep the mod going after the final battle...but... I don't know what...

At this point, More feedback on all of this will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Day 17 Update
                  More coding derps as I fiddle around with resolving errors that have been born from the way I set up everything...
                  Tinkering with possible recipes that utilize only vanilla materials.
                  Thought of Post Game content:
                  In short, space.
                  In length, I'm thinking of having vehicles being available as well as means of traveling to and from space and large spaceships and whatnot.

Still want feedback on possible items, recipes, and overall game progression.

Comment

Day 30 Update

I'm still planning out things and writing out the story a bit more.
                    Somehow I've managed to write this in to my "official Eternal Galaxy Timeline" that I've been working on for the past 10 years... which means that I will be utilizing the full lore of Eternal Galaxy.

Sh*t is about to get real confusing real fast
                    Considering the fact that few have ever managed to understand the entirety of Eternal Galaxy when I do explain the entirety of Eternal Galaxy. I don't expect anyone here to be able to comprehend its entirety.
                    Luckily I don't have this portion written out completely in the timeline yet so there's nothing yet to understand.

Comment

*salutes cucoo
                      Good luck, don't be sh*tfaced by stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X