X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accidental happenings

Post anything you accidentally did here, if you need help with it then naturally you can also ask for help on this thread

I for example have accidentally set both my 3rd home and my first home to the same building, thus losing the most important building I own which currently has most of my useful materials
    if anybody lives in Moscow in the survival world, please contact me, get online and allow me to /call you in game so I get get back home
    I'll give you some building materials and food if you help me with this.
    "I destroy stuff... so that I can build other stuff... that's what minecraft is for right?"

On several occasions, through using another man's bed or otherwise, I have set my home in many locations throughout the Yukkuricraft server (and even the side server). One example was when I was exploring the Forest of Magic (because I haven't done that enough) and, in playing with Th3_3p1c_G4m3r, I accidentally slept in Kritter's bed and had set my home and spawn there. This meant that I couldn't return to my guild unless I walked back there myself. Other beds that I have slept in, by accident or intentionally, which have f*cked me over include Gamer's bed, and Puzzle/Shmi's bed on the side server.

I also have the tendency to delete homes to creative builds of mine and then completely lose them in the swamp of builds and partial grief (*pokes to my Keychain build*). While I can locate some through DynMap, I sometimes have to do the searching myself. Sometimes leading to hilarity, confusion, or rage.
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 09-26-2014, 11:42 AM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
      Other beds that I have slept in, by accident or intentionally, which have f*cked me over include Gamer's bed, and Puzzle/Shmi's bed on the side server.
      I bet mine sure did.

But on a serious note, I can very easily relate to the whole "accidental sleep in bed and ruin /home" mistake.

Because the closest I have is to go to Kritter's house, then track to my home from there. It's not a long trip but, it being a forest and all, becomes quite annoying.
      w-what is this autism aura??
      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
      X