X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot stay silent any longer

In light of recent events some things have come to my attention that I just cannot stay silent about anymore. I'm sorry to all the people that have dealt with this person, and wish luck to those that will deal with him in the future.
    The following are quotes from a thread titled "A pie in the face?" created in response to the recent shitpost from Mamizou.

"I swear to fucking god Imm going to find this fucking cunt and stick two fucking knives into his fucking eyes until he can see how much of a fucking dickwad he is" -Remi

"I have fucking alcohol in me and I'm thisfucking close to buying a ticket to fucking mexico or wherverr the fuck He lives in and finding his sorry ass" -Remi

While I find his recent behavior appalling and I hope he is ashamed of himself, I can't say they surprise me. I have long known that Remi is a poor admin due to his busy life, but over the last year or so I have been noticing more and more that he is a terrible person as well. I try to see the good in everyone but it's becoming harder and harder for me to see that goodness in him. The abuse of people has been a re-occurring theme with him, and in my eyes is either directly or indirectly the cause of nearly every resignation to date.

With these most recent quotes he has shown to me that he is a racist in addition to his history of alcohol problems and anger issues. I'm tired of defending him and making up excuses as to why someone would act this way. I feel the YukkuriCraft community deserves a good leader and I believe Remi is not that person. I am not okay with it, I just hope at least some of you are not as well.

Remi,

You need to own up to your actions and apologize, maybe I can forgive you in time but currently you make me sick. I believe you should step down and give this community the chance it deserves. You need to seek help with managing your anger, and I would advise you stop drinking as well. Good luck with your life, and I hope you can improve as a person some day.

Sincerely,
    MuffinPimp
    Last edited by MuffinPimp; 10-19-2014, 08:36 PM.
    All I can say
    Is that my life is pretty plain
    You don't like my point of view
    You think that I'm insane
    It's not sane... it's not sane.

You realize these are all private posts (or should have been, anyway) where people say stuff that they don't really mean BECAUSE they're meant to be private, right? You can't really use those as examples.

Alcoholism? You mean like the occasional party I go to because I'm a college student?

Busy work? Sure. You got me there. Sorry I have a future.

Anger issues? Because I blow up in people's faces, right? Once again, private posts are meant for privacy where people say things loosely because they know no one's meant to take them at face value. Also note that alcohol tends to make people talk looser. I'll also say I purposely avoid getting into _serious_ discussions or actions while I do alcohol I have in me, as you seemed to conveniently leave out in your quotes.

Trust issues? Right now, you're about the only person I have issues trusting.

Thanks for privacy invasion!
    Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 10-19-2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

I suppose this happens in the server, right? I have only seen him neutral, maybe strict, but that is all I have seen in the forum

Just in case, let's see everyone's point of view before giving judgements. Surely we can all see the situation as a whole
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Closing thread.
        We had a big discussion about this on Mumble, and I believe we have addressed all that needs to be addressed. Any further discussion in this topic is not necessary and if people really want to; please private message it to the affected parties.

Comment

Working...
        X