X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play =/= job

I've decided to leave, not forever, but for a long period of time. Most likely measured in months. I will come around for events but in the terms of regular log in I will no longer be doing that.
    It has come to my attention that there has been drama over silly things and that people still do not view the server as a welcoming server, and to be honest, I'm beginning to agree. Whenever I log in I am immediately pounced by anyone who's online with asking for help, people wanting to tp to me, and people whining at me like I'm a moderator. Though I don't mind moding the forums I DO mind modding the server. I log in to play minecraft, key word being play. Lately it's become a job, a job I don't get paid to do. Despite my rank not being moderator that doesn't deter people.

So in answer to this I'll do the very thing I said I would do at the beginning of it all "the moment this becomes a job, I'll leave" I don't want a dramatic fanfare, no "OMFG TOP IS LEAVING US" no I'm not leaving forever, just for a while. And in order to prevent people from doing such a thing this thread is going to be locked and will stay that way. People who need to get a hold of me have the means to do so, if you don't then don't worry about it.

As for now, anything I've built on the server should be edited in minor ways if needed but I would like them to remain relatively unscathed should I return to find something raped or changed unnecessarily I'll be pissed and I don't think I need to say how scary I am when I'm mad at someone.

Good bye
    I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Originally posted by Toyosatomimi_No_Miko View Post
    It has come to my attention that there has been drama over silly things and that people still do not view the server as a welcoming server, and to be honest, I'm beginning to agree.
    Thats what happens when you have a server full of kids, and rules that doesnt stop them properly.
    I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Very understandable. I remember you saying that you'd leave if it became a job, so it only makes sense for you to keep your word. Building process will definitely slow down while you're gone. Take care for the time being, we'll look forward to your return.

Also, a bit of advice: I get swarmed by people all the time in the same matter as you (just not on Minecraft.) Tell them to bugger off and to leave you alone, even if you have to do it aggressively. It usually gets the point across. Just do it until all the annoying people have stopped for good. :P

Another thing I recommend is just do what I do. Go on the server every once in a while, not extremely often but enough to see what's going on and help out anyone working on Gensokyo who needs it. That way, I lessen the amount of physical contact with derps as much as possible. xD
      Last edited by Keychain; 02-12-2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X