X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have finally returneded.

So if anyone noticed, I was gone for a few days. Very few people I contacted already know this, but I'm posting regardless because a part of me feels the need to explain if I vanish unannounced if I hold a rank that shows I somehow matter. For some reason.

About last Friday of posting this, my laptop fell off of where I normally have it and, upon contact with the ground, the screen cracked, resulting in the inability to visually use the object. Today, the replacement finally came in and I got it put in and now I'm back.

tl;dr - My screen cracked and the replacement got here.
    (Though, not sure how two not-even-paragraphs could be too long, but I have seen people like that.)
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

go away

Comment

Seriously, how does everyone I know break their screens? I've never broken a screen, phone or computer, in my life.

Comment

Welcome back?
        I broke my monitor by thinking it was a laptop screen, slamming it into my keyboard

Comment

I haven't broken a monitor, phone or any electronic screen ever.

I have however managed to detach my screen from my old laptop altogether (The hinge actually broke so I just completely detached it and put it away to prevent further damage. Screen and computer itself are fully functional still.)

Comment

Working...
          X