X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good game, no rematch.

You know, given all that's happened with this community previously, I'd been keeping my distance. I was hoping there'd come a point where I'd be comfortable with coming back, but no. At this point, it's pretty clear that isn't happening. Anyone who saw what I did this last Friday is probably going to call me a hypocrite, and quite frankly, I don't care, but the immaturity has displayed while handling everything as of late is just disgusting. No, I do not mean any particular party. I mean in general. No, I'm not claiming that I'm perfect, either.
    Hardly less than a year ago, I knew most of you as a respectable lot that came together for a good time on Minecraft, and next to nothing could start these stupid little infights. So, kindly explain to me, what happened over the course of this year to change that? Half of the time I see anyone come on this forum, it's to start some sort of argument or fuel a shitstorm. To some degree, it's hilarious to see what sets people off, but it's also depressing.
    Of course, that's only my perspective. Take it as you will, or don't take it at all. Again, I really don't care. Caring has only led me to feel physically ill when everything flares up, and I see no need to let this toll on my health when half of it doesn't even concern me.
    For the few that I still respect, you (probably?) know who you are.
    So, on that note, farewell.

Afterthought: I might as well acknowledge what happened this Friday for the sake of those who remember it. Yes, I regret it, if only for the fact that I've disappointed people and made myself look like a douchebag.
    "Did it ever occur to you that if we just kill each other, we'll all inevitably die? There's no way around that."

To be fair, I really haven't seen a single "shitstorm" or any of that sort of thing other than Topaz being retarded for the past three days. Either way, I'm not going to stop you since it is your call, but you will be missed. I'm sorry that just a few incidents have turned you off from the community.

Comment

Working...
    X