X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minecraft not cooperating lately.

So, as some people may or may not have noticed, I haven't been on the Minecraft server for Yukkuricraft in some time.

Well, for the past two weeks or so, my computer has grown this new-found hatred for Minecraft. I cannot get the game to run over 2 fps and it will crash randomly after 5-10 minutes of running.

I've encountered something along these lines [Really poor performance and frequent crashes] with other games before. It normally persists for a month before clearing up and returning to normal, but variations have happened.

I'm marking this as an extended "leave" from the Minecraft server until somewhere around midway next month. I'll update here if anything changes, such as it fixes early or doesn't fix when expected.

---
    2/24/2015 UPDATE: Ever since the problem arose, I would launch Minecraft and let it run until it crashed, most of the time on the main menu and sometimes actually being able to load into singleplayer. However, as of recently, it crashes on the launcher save for the two times that I managed to get a few minutes into the actual game, where the FPS issue was slightly resolved to a 10-fps estimate. This is usually the sign of the problem beginning to go away [FPS issues begin to resolve, crashes become much more frequent.] so, soon [I'd say about 1~ week, 2 at the worst] the problem should be resolved and I can return to the server.

Please tell me the server didn't burn down during this.
    Last edited by Teshno; 02-24-2015, 11:09 PM.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

I call your couch-- I mean rip

Comment

I am the cause of the non-cooperation

Comment

gamer is kill
        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
          gamer is kill
          pretty much
          w-what is this autism aura??
          if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
          our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
          X