X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaving

Well that's it, i'm leaving for all the drama i had this night just for the 10 mins i was online.. that was too much for me, i can't take it anymore and anyway i feel like nobody gonna notice i'm leaving, i just want those people who said that i "didn't loved them" that is totally false .. i love everyone little my brother and sisters and i'll always do, it actually make me feel bad to leave but i want a person's happiness and apparently that person is more happy when i'm not here so .. i think i don't have other choice.. i'll miss you all.

Please. Don't leave because of me. I'm hardly even there anymore. I apologize for my behavior. Don't let me ruin your fun, your life.

Comment

Dawwwww, don't feel that way
      Well, sorry you feel that way, hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Tewii... Seriously. Don't do that just because of the trash I am...

Comment

very sorry that you're so upset. Love you tewi, hope to see you again soon

Comment

Guys, for the love of all that is holy ! Don't let her go ! >_<"

Comment

Originally posted by Tewii_Inaba View Post
                i feel like nobody gonna notice i'm leaving
                I'm sure I hardly interacted with you or any newer people for that matter (Newer referring to the current and previous generation, so most of the childs/adults and some of the seniors), but I always hate to see someone go, regardless of how much I knew them.

As for wanting to leave just for one other person's happiness over you not being here, that's kind of a pointless reason to leave because if someone doesn't want to be your friend, just ignore them and move on.

But if you feel you must go, then I hope you have a good journey out there because from the minor interactions directly and the interactions between you and other members of this community that I saw, you were a nice person.
                w-what is this autism aura??
                if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Guys, for the record, I'm the guilty part here. I'm the one who told her harsh things. Therefore, I'm the one to blame, period. I don't want her to leave over my moods and mistakes...

Comment

Diablo, we're here dude, we'll help share the blame

Comment

Goodbye. I always see this. It gets hopeless, Like my fandom, to make it come back
                      To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

Nuke > There is no blame to share, it's my fault and only mine
                        Next one who wishes her goodbye, I'll nuke your country with a youkai warhead. >:C Letting her leave is -not- an option...

Comment

Take care of your health Teiさん. Know that I shall be waiting upon your return.

Comment

You're leaving?
                            I'd rather not see you go, to be honest. It's fun talking to you (especially since it distracts me from another person who's on at the same time who's name I won't be mentioning.)
                            Well, like I've said many times: If you think about leaving things behind, compare the good and the bad of the thing you're leaving. Only make your decision after that, for leaving something good and wanting to come back later is always harder than staying and having the possible sad period.
                            Whatever choice you may make, I hope you'll lead a great life.
                            If you ever want to talk in the future, I'll be here. =P
                            Originally posted by Mogeko
                            Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                            Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                            Praise be to prosciutto.
                            ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                            X