X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Farewell

My ban appeal fell on deaf ears because of "my attitude". Perhaps I did have one, perhaps I did not. I'm not going to fight the administration or their supporters here. I could be so many things right now. Bitter, vengeful, a pathetic, groveling wretch, but I'll be none of them. I've had a good run here at Yukkuricraft. I've made some friends, lost them all, made some enemies along the way, but I've also gained a deep appreciation for the Touhou fandom, and I've learned quite a bit from my mistakes. Once again, I'm not here to fight.

"Let it go, my son. I'm not here to fight."

This will be my final post and the last you'll see of old Major Mario. I've seen so much and done so little, and I think it's time for greener pastures. To all who may have held warm feelings towards me, I wish you luck in life and hope that all will go your way. And to those who I may have wronged or to those who harbor feelings of resentment towards me, I can only hope that they'll move on. Goodbye everyone... And take it easy.

"Don't... Don't waste the life you have left fighting... Your body and your soul are your own. Forget about us... Live for yourself. And find a new lease on life. This is good, isn't it?" ~Big Boss

@Major

Sorry to see you go, Major. There were definitely some turbulent times here and there, but I suppose that's just all part of the process. Just know that despite all that has happened, we still care about you as a member of this community.

See you later.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, do take it easy out there.
      sigpic

Comment

Big boss

Comment

Take care out there.

You're pretty good.

Comment

Your books shall live on.

Comment