X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Yukkuricraft Tribute

Before I start this thread, I want to state one thing in nice, big, red letters:
    I am not leaving YC. Not now, and not anytime soon.
    That is all.
    ---
    Greetings to all of Yukkuricraft!

You obviously know me as SuperTouhou64. If you don't know me, or haven't met me, then that's fine too.

Onto to the main point, however...

I really, really love this community. I can't say that any other way. Everything about YC is just so great. Even if something goes wrong, everything's still fine. That is a good thing to have for a server, in my opinion. I may not have done anything for the RP group yet, but... Hopefully I can get my app done for All the World's a Game. I'm not spoiling who it is, though.

The server may have had its problems over the years, even though I wasn't around back then. To be honest, I feel like I've been with you guys for years. With that said, I hope to be with you guys for years to come.

And like with my two best friends, we are all sticking together like metaphorical glue. If this "glue" ever comes apart, then I wouldn't know what to do with myself. This has been ST64, and I'll see you all later.

Cool beans, my friend.

Comment

Working...
    X