X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be leaving for a bit

In case you misunderstood the title, not that kind of leaving . Simple going on a vacation. I'll be gone for around 2-3 weeks. I'll pop in and read the forums from time to time, but that's it mostly. If you're Remi and need to talk with me about stuff then sure I'll try to do that, but I really doubt anything like that could ever happen . Well that's mostly it I guess. See you guys in 2-3 weeks.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Will You Jump In The Process Of This Business Trip?

Comment

Have fun with ur vacation, Katrix
      I'll make sure nobody burns down the RTY server while you're gone. *hides Mini-Hakkero*
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I'm sorry but I've read several of these threads and I don't think that they are really necessary. If you are saying goodbye for months or forever then it's understandable but if you are just going on vacation then why does it deserve its own thread? I garuntee that people won't freak when you're gone for just a couple days. I don't mean to illigitimize your thread but this is just my opinion.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Enjoy yourself Karakasa kozouさん.

Comment

Don't leave me, Katrix! I mean... Don't leave us, Katrix!

Oh... wait... You're going on vacation. Well, be sure to tell me of your mishaps once you're back from vacation. Also, where are you going? Overseas or a nice cosy place in Norway?

@Shmi
            Originally posted by Shimitty View Post
            I'm sorry but I've read several of these threads and I don't think that they are really necessary. If you are saying goodbye for months or forever then it's understandable but if you are just going on vacation then why does it deserve its own thread? I garuntee that people won't freak when you're gone for just a couple days. I don't mean to illigitimize your thread but this is just my opinion.
            Here's the thing though, he's going to be on vacation for nearly a month. Not a couple of days. I think an approx. month-long vacation deserves some manner of thread. Even if this one could have been titled better. Seriously though, when I saw this I thought Katrix was gonna be leaving us not taking a vacation.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Enjoy your vacation time Katrix, surely this place won´t get on fire while your absence ^^;
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                  But that happens on a daily basis.
                  w-what is this autism aura??
                  if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                  our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
                  X