X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Towns???

I was just curious of how many active towns are there currently on the server

Here's a list of towns which I know are significant and may be considered active:
    • Kagome
    • Yours, Hana no Machi
    • Yumehime
    • Sakura
    • Forest of Magic and Forest of Science (Not an official town but a highly populated and well-known settlement nonetheless)
    • xadrow's town. I've forgetten its name. It's Japanese and has Ryu in it.
    • Kruscha Falls (May be considered active but is not that well-known or has much of an active population)
    • Mine, Lunaris (Doesn't quite qualify. While the town is open to the public and has plenty of community awareness, it barely reaches the minimum active population to be a significant town.)
    • Outlaw's town. Does it even have a name, Outlaw? Seriously, the f*ck? (Doesn't quite qualify as there isn't really an active population. But it is still quite significant nonetheless.)

There may be some other active towns out there but these are the ones which immediately spring to mind. If anyone wishes to add their town or a town they know of, go ahead. But there are some that I do not acknowledge as towns.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Ok great now is there any rules about inactive towns having ships at Kagome's dock

Comment

I worked with some guys who used to have an active town until they disappeared. As of now, I live in an abandoned town but due to remicare laws I have ownership of the place.

Comment

@yuuka
          There hasn't been much jurisdiction on inactive towns as no-one has really inquired about obtaining a space at Kagome docks. I'd imagine that, if a town is deemed completely dead and inactive, and/or can be put for Remi Care in its entirity, it may have its respective ship removed from the docks. But, as a ship has yet to removed, it is unknown as to how other staff members may practice the removal of ships in Kagome.

That said, there are several ships (a few in the docks and one or two in the airport) that should really be removed from Kagome's docks for being inactive or no longer being significant.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh what town is that nuclearblt

Comment

I don't actually know, I'm not online to check. I'll probably get around to it in 30 minutes, still cooking breakfast.

Comment

I usually leave the ships there until we're out of space and a new town has had its ship request approved. When that happens, I'll remove an inactive ship.

Also, some towns can be routed through Hana no Machi's international airport.

Comment

ok sadly only Yumehime has been routed over at the moment

Comment

Akuma to Ryu no Su. that be the name TR, no worries, its long and tedious, I call it ARS for short.

Comment

If I remember correctly the town that nucler owns is Moscow and was formerly owned by lukeman112, am I right sir?
                      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

I do have my town, the Scarlet Bay but nobody comes over. Everyone goes to the larger towns either way.

Comment

Everyone that lived in the towns and the towns themselves will eventually be sent to purgatory

Comment

Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
                            If I remember correctly the town that nucler owns is Moscow and was formerly owned by lukeman112, am I right sir?
                            I believe so, although, I have plans of leaving due to there being no reason for me to stay. I'll probably wander around survival for a few hours until finding a place to stay

Comment

If you got the chance, talk to me in Mumble, cuz I have a cool plan for a nifty little village, as an outpost of Sakura, and I would like to live with people I appreciate. :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X