Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

紅魔郷 ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

There will be no night two.

Thank you everyone for waiting. The video from our Halloween community event is now available for viewing. Thank you to all those who put the time and effort, and made the event possible. It was quite fun, I look forward to the future events that we may be hosting.

I do wish to note that during this first night, it was not explicitly stated that staying on the predetermined route was required. I had mistakenly took it as a recommendation/suggestion and undertook the task as, "participants starts at Hakurei Shrine, the destination is the Scarlet Devil Manor. Each one figures their own ways and path in achieving this end." It was in night two which it was publicly stated that traveling off route is forbidden.

Now, for the video. Please enjoy yourselves.
    Last edited by Aka Izayoi; 11-07-2015, 02:30 AM.

I'm suprised someone other than myself can navigate the forest without a map or a path of some sort to guide them. Just what you wouold expect form Izayoi

Comment

Gensokyo does have quite a few wonderful sights, so I spend some time viewing them from time to time.

Comment

The video was amazing, Izayoiさん. If I'm correct, everything (dialogue boxes, the portrait of Sakuya near the start and the various sound effects) are from Touhouvania II or whatever it's actual name is...? (I can't remember the name.)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTouhou64 View Post
          The video was amazing, Izayoiさん. If I'm correct, everything (dialogue boxes, the portrait of Sakuya near the start and the various sound effects) are from Touhouvania II or whatever it's actual name is...? (I can't remember the name.)
          Koumajou Densetsu II: Stranger's Requiem.

Most of the music is from there as well.

Comment

MOM , IM ON THE TV x)

no seriously , thanks for the video , Miss Izayoi ^^

Comment

Working...
            X