X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treasure Trails! Coming Soon!!

Hey guys! I'd like to introduce Yukkuricraft's newest upcoming distraction!

I just spent the past few hours perfecting the redstone behind this project, and here it is if you're curious

Now, the premise behind this whole thing is if you find one of these Clue Books/Maps, you'll have one of (undetermined) locations to search for this chest buried under one block of grass.

There are two possible outcomes for this.

One is:

Another clue!

And the other is:

Fortune!

If you've ever played Runescape as a member you probably will find this familiar, but I thought something like this could make an interesting addition to the survival world of the server. It will be some time before I start adding this, since I'd probably like to do this alone (since I want the location to be a secret to everyone so everyone can have fun with it) and I'll be gathering a lot of the resources and prizes, and I'll be writing clues and also figuring out how to distribute the clues (which I could probably use help with).

But anyway, let me know what you think!

As soon as I saw the name, I knew that this was gonna be an RS reference. Been quite a while since I played. Though chances of me going back are unlikely.

This looks like a pretty cool addition to the survival world. Anything to spice up survival is usually good in my books. Though if the Treasure Trials are gonna be worth it in the eyes of some players, you'll likely either have to make or get some rare/awesome item to put as a treasure. I don't think some people would take too kindly to finding a couple of diamonds after a long treasure hunt. Maybe an admin could help you out in that regard?

Psst... Where's my trimmed Black Armour?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
    X