X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yumehime - City of the Dreaming Princess

I guess its time to start a thread for Yumehime in Nova Survival!

For those who don't know, I am Kaguya, the founder of the Yumehime Adventuring Guild that exploded into a city so many eras ago. Keeping up with that theme, I will be establishing Yumehime once more! Who's With me!?!?

So far, the Plan for Yumehime is to travel to one of the 3000 Corners and build there, no matter the condition (Unless we get a bloody ocean....In which case we move on to the next corner). Then I will work on establishing the Guildhall, and my residence. After that, I'll mark out the plot for the Palace and we can build all willy nilly just like old times! Let's make Yumehime Great Again!

Agenda:

Find the Plot:
    Finished
    We're Out at 2,500 / 2,500, in the middle of a wonderful caldera where Tsukuroya Castle will be situated.

Establishing the Guildhall:
    Yumehime Guildhall serves as a tavern, and inn, and the gathering point for the Adventuring crowd of Yumehime. Members of Yumehime will have their names and heads on a cute lil member board somewhere around here. Yay adventuring Guilds!
    I have a spot picked out, just need to build the thing. It will be withing the Tsukuroya Caldera, across from the castle's entrance.
    --Lobby/Lounge []
    --Guild Tower []
    --Guild Rooms/Inn/Tavern[]

Establishing Kaguya's Residence:
    Then Ima build a house. Not a Palace, but a home for living, instead of a room in the tavern. Cuz im a princess, dangit.
    --Have a plot set, and some work is being done on a manor that will house me and my two closest maids.

Plotting and Planning Palace Grounds:
    Area selected, we just need to hallow out the mountain so I can get a scope of what area i have to work with, then i can get to designing it!

The Road of Eternity:
    In Neo Survival, this is a 9km (like, 9k blocks) road from Yumehime to Kagome Town. This Road of Eternity serves as a Trader's Road between Yumehime and Kagome, and since we wont be as far away, it wont be as obnoxious to plot out and make...and maybe 4-5 km of it wont be a bridge....f***ing oceans have it out for me, I swear....

Road needs to be 6 blocks wide, and perhaps every 1k blocks or so have a traveler's resting point

World Domination:
    Invite Everyone to Live in Yumehime! Yumehime will encompass the world, mwhahahahha! As the city grows, I will see to starting community projects and the likes to serve the needs of the people, like quarries, farms for animals and crops, and some higher-end luxeries, like NPC Villages and Iron farms.

The more people come to live in Yumehime, the more I will plan to provide civic buildings, like a granary, or a Trade Center(NPC Village). When we get a good enough playerbase, we'll start working one projects between the different city-states of Yukkuricraft, like setting up an embassy and making roads.

If you want to live in Yumehime, Drop by the Castle grounds and post a sign with your name and me or Sakuya-chan will try and get in contact with you and find you a nice plot for living. the rules are as follows;

1. Don't build where you'll conflict with another resident.
    2. If its ugly, I will have to redo it. If it is consistently ugly, I will build you a generic crap-shack. (When I say ugly, i mean REALLLLY ugly. Like, surprisingly bad)
    3. There are no rules for how to build, what materials to use, or what style.
    4. If you need help, ASK. We have many expirianced builders around Yumehime, and the server is full of them. People like building, its what minecraft is about. Just be ready to LEARN. We're not slaves for you, we're here to help you.
    Last edited by Alayosho; 05-12-2017, 02:45 PM.
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

King Henry, go back to your own time already. Going solo and living underground is the new hip way, grandma. You wouldn't understand.

w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Kaguya pls. Kyrie_Awayuki originally founded the land for Yumehime in New Survival, so let's at least give her some appreciation.

Buuut since you DID find Yumehime as a whole, brownie points.
      Sent from my nokia
      Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
      rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

inb4 someone claims each and every landspace at +/-3000, +/-3000
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
          inb4 someone claims each and every landspace at +/-3000, +/-3000
          I just did.
          w-what is this autism aura??
          if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
          our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

@Akane-chan

Actually, Yumehime was an established guild WAY before they even joined as a player in old survival. If you REALLLY wanna go back to who founded the land for Yumehime in the begining...

It was me.

I built the first Guildhall in the middle of nowhere. A nice walled enclosure with a few plots for medium sized homes. Wriggle was the first reisdent of Yumehime, living just outside the enclosure, across the river and not in the desert (Wimp...) Later came people like Tyson, Tewi, Sanae and so forth.
            I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

Comment

Ooh ooh I remember! I was the first one
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

nova grows up first then I do

Comment

Quick Roll Call to plan for how many people plan on joining me in the initial Groundwork of Yumehime and settling the new Guild Lands.

Join now and get "Founder" status! This will completely and entirely affect you and your gameplay in no way at all. It wont even give you a fancy nickname! Although I might be able to tag something in the Guild Tower for the early few. Maybe a cool little statuette?

BUT WAITS THERE'S MORE!

Founder get a first look at the "Omg another Palace" DLC, packed with all sorts of unfinished and grand projects, like the Palace, the Factory, the OTHER Palace you never knew about, and the Road of Eternity!
                  download the DLC, that comes free with your game whether or not you're a Guild Member or not, and get access to the "We might actually Finishi this..." DLC, coming complete with broken dreams and aspirations....REPAIRED! See Cute Maids, Gorgeous Princesses, and Useless butlers (Looking at you, Tyson!) Louging around a palace that has no maitenence or upkeep, and therefor no jobs to really do! EXCITING!

Comment

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Edited the main post, since we're at the spot and building slowly!

Comment

For those of us allowed to work in and build in Yumehime's creative planning zone, I have assigned colored wool to us for "scaffolds" that frame or outline planned ideas or areas. An example being on the northern side of Tsukuroya and in the road below.

Kaguya - Magenta
                        Sakuya - Dark Blue
                        Xadrow - Red

Anyone else will have their color for idea scaffolding assigned by me or Sakuya-chan here. This is so we can see at a glance who is working on what ideas. Remember to mark scaffolds with signs saying what they are/going to be so no one is left in the dark.

Comment

Note: I am "sanae" for those who aren't so sure on who this sanae is XD
                          "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Lily get your adorabu buttock in Yumehime and make a home ><

Comment

Working...
                            X