Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel as though an explaination is needed.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel as though an explaination is needed.

Song I listened to while typing this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kisjJp28Gfk

Ah, yes, I another silly dramatic thread from another user. But this'll be different. I'm not taking my leave, I'm not going anywhere. By the end of this, you will understand maybe a little bit more about me, as I have quite the story to tell. Pull up a seat, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Over a year and a half ago, I was a proud member of a group called SSS69. Which was a joke on SSS, which stands for Shinda Sekai Sensen, the rebellion group from the show Angel Beats! We were just a bunch of people who played games together, and had fun. You may know a few of the members there other than myself, such as Andrax17 and Hisison. Of course, as we all know, no group exists without drama. There were a few bad apples within the group that would start unnecessary fights with others, and would cause extremely unnecessary trouble amongst us all. Nothing was ever done about it, though. It was never taken seriously and always ignored. This only caused the situation to eventually grow worse. One day, Andrax found Touhoucraft on Planet Minecraft, and all three of us decided to go try it out. It was cool, and it was during a phase where me and Hisi were really getting into Touhou. We met lots of people and began to build our first homes in creative. We eventually met TheTrueLizard, who invited us to the Skype group. And that's where my real story begins.

I eventually became very attached to this new community, a group full of people who enjoyed Touhou and Minecraft as much as I did. I didn't have this back in SSS69. It seemed almost too good to be true, the perfect group for me. I talked about this with Hisi as well, we began to realize the flaws behind our old group. No one was taken seriously there, no one wanted to seriously handle drama. However, first impressions on Touhoucraft were far different. One night, one of the members, who won't be named, of the chat was extremely upset over real-life troubles and was sobbing over his microphone. Another user, who will remain unnamed, talked them down, told them that everything would be alright and that we were there for him. Both me and Hisi were there to experience it, and it was almost like a dream. A group of people that knew how to handle problems and help each other out like a family? It was more than anything I could ever ask for, that's for sure. It was only obvious at that point, it was time to make our transition. We left SSS69, and moved over to TouhouCraft. Andrax stayed inbetween. One of the first people I started to talk to was Rosenkreuz, due to a technical issue the Skype chat was having which left both of us in the call on our own with everyone else locked out. Me and Hisi knew how to fix this problem, so as the newcomers, we told the group how to fix it. I'd say that helped us jump on board faster than other newcomers would. It was a good time for both of us, we left all of our regrets at the door with that transition. We made new friends, played both old and new games. Times were looking up. But, at that point, we had no idea what was to come, and just how bad things would get.

It didn't take long, but Touhoucraft, as a whole, has made more drama in its pinky than SSS69 did in its entire body. There are just no words to comprehend how much I have been through with this community. It's a never-ending rollercoaster. Not trying to imply I've gone through more than others have, because I'm sure others have had worse. But it was more of a realization, that I had stepped out off a puddle of drama only to fall into a pool of it. It was like shooting myself in the foot. Both me and Hisi realized this one day, when we were lounging around. I remember him distinctly saying, "I'm sick of always having to deal with people's shit. Fuck big groups." At that point, we actually decided to start our own group. It was originally going to be a group for League of Legends players. Eventually, it became more of a personal group for us to hang out in. We had people like happyemokid, Shinki, Recycle, Snow Storm, Lavarath, Pablo, just a bunch of chill people and we all had a lot of fun. There was literally no drama... well, until a few months in, anyway. Eventually, we began to miss our old friends from the SSS69 group. So we added them, minus the drama starters, to the group. We combined SSS69 and Touhoucraft, and do you know something? It turned out amazing. It is an amazing group full of people who just want to have fun and play games together. The drama is literally the most minimal it could ever be in a group. I think me, Hisi, and Andrax were all surprised by the outcome. Unfortunately some select people like Shinki and Recycle aren't very active anymore.

Let's go back in time a bit, and remember how, a lot of people were not happy with how Touhoucraft as being run. Yes, I did not feel like Touhoucraft was being run correctly. Let's skip all of that now, and let's get back to the assured hand with what has happened recently. I, did not have any ill-will towards Topaz. I've always respected her like an older sibling, she was a very independent and cool person to be around. I am a person who stands up for what I feel is right, and I do it aggressively and reassuringly. It is very rare for me to lose an argument due to how hot-headed and stubborn I can be, I think all of my closest friends can agree with me on that, even Dichromatic.

I never mean anyone harm when I do it, ever. I always want what's right for everyone, I want everyone to get along and I want everyone to be friends. I just... do it more aggressively than most of you do. For that, I will personally apologize to everyone who has witnessed it from me. Please understand when I say I never want to hurt anyone, I never hold grudges unless it's something that had a serious effect on me emotionally. From my point of view, Topaz was doing unnecessary things and pinning blame on Yukkuricraft's community for a lot of what has happened. When in reality, it was just a conflict between her and Remilia. I tried everything in my ability to show her this, but I couldn't. It was stressful on everyone, including myself.

I decided, regrettably, it was time to put more force into the attempt. I am the one who revealed Topaz's post to Facepunch. I am the one, who caused all of the traffic of new members, people who joined just to flame and argue. I took responsibility and banned those who came to do anything but try to convince Topaz that it was all a bad idea. I regret it horribly, and I've thought about it in my sleep every night ever since. I am sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, sorry for what I did. It was unnecessary, and it was uncalled for. I did it because I didn't want Topaz to go through with it, I wanted her to be convinced it was a bad idea and have more hope of working all of this out. I didn't want Topaz to go, I wanted her and Remi to work things out. I wanted to have the family back together. But, I managed to end up not doing anything, if not just make things worse.

I care about all of you, I've only tried my best to do what I could for everyone. Every single one of you has helped make this community, both Yukkuricraft and Touhoucraft, what it is. Behind all of the darkness and drama, it's a wonderful place to be. But unfortunately it's impossible to satisfy everyone, especially with my habits of attitude and methods. I am not always the most agreeable person, I know that. But I try to be. I try to improve upon myself. If someone's hurt, I try to help. If someone needs advice, I tell them what I know. If two people are publicly conflicting, I try to find out as much as much information as I can, and I either do one of two things; stay on the side that I believe is right, or stay neutral. Staying neutral in every conflict does not solve anything, in my opinion. Sometimes someone has to stand up and remind everyone what's right, and what's wrong, because in the end, we all can forget that at times. I never force anyone to do anything, I always give them the choice of free will. There are people in this community, who have spoken ill of me behind my back, and they know who they are. I hold no grudge against you, I just only hope that we can work things out and get over our pitiful problems.

I will, most likely, not be attending Touhoucraft upon it's opening. That may change, but for now, I plan to stay here. The family's all broken up now, so we've got to make due with what's left and hopefully make anew. Thank you everyone who has taught me, cared for me, even loved me, I only try to do my best to do the same. I really hope this clears up any negative opinions there are of me in these communities, and if not, PLEASE add me on Steam or Skype so we can talk it out, there's nothing I want more than that. We've all been through a lot, it's only best we try to understand and help each other. As I've said, I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon.

Working...
X