X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, I forgot!

So like, Im totaly on vacation right now, guys. For like, totally a week. I Told everyone i knew over all my internet circles and such.....cept you guys. Tee hee?

Anyway, Im off to the beach in like...8 hours after making this post. just came back from KuronekoCon 2013--my first Con ever! It was small, tiny, and boring, but I saw a really good Rin Tohsaka that I Got to hug, and I Got to attend the maid cafe` *Drool*, so for a first con ever, I Feel it did what it did. We're back in town for less than a day, and then we rebound from here to the beach for a week. Wish me luck! I can't swim! huehuehue..
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Have fun with your vacation on beach somewhere.
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

miss you T.T

Comment

Hope u get sand in ur shorts NERD

Comment

better than sand in your VAGINA HAHAHA

I'm going to go kill myself, brb.

Have fun, aly~

Comment

I miss going to cons D:

<< Is in China down with food poisoning right when a new case of the H7N9 flu is reported... This is gonna be a long week...

Comment

Have fun and watch out for Sharks

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

Working...
              X