X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugghh Help?

I am super new to this and i am so confused with all this "Fancy forum stuff". Can you people give me some tips? (i have no clue what i am doing) This could help other people too ya know.

It's really not that hard. Whats new will give you all the posts from the last hour or so. I don't know the specific time. Forum will give you a list of all thread toopics that you can use to look for a certain thread. At the top the notifications will tell you when you have messages or friend invites ect. my profile will let you see you're profile and edit, play with it. It's really easy once you get the hang of it.

Comment

My messeges dont always get posted too. . . or they dont show up ......

Comment

That could be for a few resons that i know of.

1: you didn't press "post quick Reply"

2: They did show up but you're looking on the wrong page.

3: You're computer or internet crashes during or after you are posting something.

Tell me what happens when you post and nothing shows up for you.

Comment

the internet and this forum hate eachoter, if for x reason you get low internet, the post will keep loading, but won´t show, so you must check it until it shows up

It happens a lot to me
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I found out i was pressing the wrong button........ XD

Comment

But my internet DOES hate this forum. But then again, my internet hates everything.

Comment

erm... you should try to avoid double posting and just edit when you need to add something when your post is still the last one
                How many times can you die a day~?
                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

I have no clue how to edit ^^;;;

Comment

In order to edit look for the Edit Post button right under your post. Click on it, make your changes, then hit Save Changes! That should help you

Comment

TT^TT how did i not see that?! Thank you

Comment

When responding to a thread, be sure to check the date in which the last post was made. If it's been weeks or months, do not reply to that thread unless you have something significant to contribute to it.

Comment

. . . Did I do a baka-like thing again? •~•

Comment

Working...
                          X