X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTY 2 Special Rules

In this thread I will go over a few special rules for RTY 2. First off all, unless specified otherwise ALL RULES FROM THE MAIN SERVER APPLY. With that out of the way, let's go over what's different. I will add on to this if something comes up.

1. PVP, stealing and griefing
    Unlike on the main server where these thing are always forbidden, there are a few places where this is allowed on the RTY server. First of, none of these things are ever allowed in the overworld, or in the Twilight Forest. That is however where it ends.
    In both the nether and in the end, in addition to all Mystcraft ages, PVP stealing and griefing is allowed. HOWEVER, if you as a person want to protect for example a house you made, simply add a sign to the house with this text: "Owned by <your name>". In addition to that you need some letters on your sign, signifying what is and isn't allowed. Do note that the sign can't be hidden away in some weird place, it needs to be visible for visitors. At the same time, the person planning to go to some place and kill/grief/steal needs to at least check places where it would be obvious to place a sign, for example at entrances. Entering trough the roof and saying you didn't see a sign is not a valid excuse.
    If PVP is not allowed, add "P"
    If stealing is not allowed, add "S"
    If griefing isn't allowed, add "G".
    If non of these are allowed, add "A".

When it comes to Mystcraft ages, the owner of the age can append these letters to the end of the age name. If you are not the owner of an age, you are not allowed to add these letters to the age name. Lastly, remember that people pay still not like you if you kill them in the nether .

2. Chunkloaders
    While chunkloaders are allowed on the server, I do require people to tell me about them, and where they are. This is simply to make sure that no one goes of and tries to kill the server with chunkloaders. If I notice that the servers overall performance is affected by the amount of chunloaders, I might change my stance on how to manage them later down the line. Lastly, I reserve the right to either remove or make a chunkloaded area smaller if I deem that it does not need to be there or that it does not need to be that big.

3. Dimensions
    While Mystcraft dimensions(ages) are allowed on the server, I do require people to tell me about them, if they want me to keep them. This is simply to make sure that I can keep the server size down. Dimensions should be "registered" in the same thread as IDs and chunkloaders. If a dimension is not registered, it may be deleted without warning. Lastly, please only register dimensions that are in use. Don't register a dimension just so that it won't be deleted without actually using it.
    Last edited by Katrix; 11-08-2015, 04:19 PM.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Can I put a sign on myself?

Comment

Added new rule about dimensions.