X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTY 2 Chunkloader/Misc ID register

This is where I gather all information of chunkloaders. If you have a chunkloader in the world, you need to post here saying where it is (coords), what it's used for, and it's radius.

You can also optionally register your ID for example tesseracts or Wireless Redstone. Unlike chunkloaders however, this is not required.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

I placed a chunk loader in the center of my botania base.
    I have no clue what the coords are (unable to login this morning), but radius should be the default, cuz I forgot I could edit that.
    I placed it there, so the thing would generate wood -> charcoal -> mana while I'm out.

EDIT:
    When I stand on the thing, it says my coords are -26, 68, 203.
    It's set on Radius=3 and Circle

Also: Dibs on Ender chest with purple-purple-purple and the ender tank orange-yellow-orange
    Last edited by 99465; 09-27-2015, 03:47 PM.
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Chunkloader for power system
      Radius: 2 / Square
      Coord: 686, 152, -148

Temporary Spot Loader for Grinder drop collection in my base (Active only when I am on unless something goes wrong and I cannot disable it)
      Coord: 2173, 45, 244

Quarry
      Coord: Around 603, 63, -84
      I'll update this if I move it a significant distance from the above
      Removed until I stabilize power system
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-26-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

I'm putting a chunk loader here. 477 149 2028

It's there to make sure my alter is constantly refilling itself with blood I have it set to 9 chunks since that's about how large the alter will be at it's full size..

Comment

I put a quarry down in phantom's mystcraft world. I'll get the world number and coords when the server comes back up. Quarries have built in chunk loaders.
          dimension 20 xyz:120,77,-134
          Last edited by Sekibanki; 09-30-2015, 09:14 PM.

I like: Cake, more cake, lots of cake, coffee cake, blueberry cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, crumb cake, bundt cake, carrot cake, wedding cake, birthday cake, soap cakes, sponge cakes, yellow cake, Pineapple upside-down cake, rice cakes, crab cakes, angel food cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, cheesecake, pound cake, devil's food cake, black forest cake, Cake the band, fruit cake, ice-cream cake, German chocolate cake, shortcake, teacake, cake mix, and Nazrin.

Comment

Chunkloader for UU-matter generation.

Coordinates: 548, 87, 1943

Chunkloader for wind generator plant.

Dimension: Underdark
            [Coordinates: 188, 130, -127
            Last edited by S121; 11-18-2015, 06:27 AM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Chunkloader for lava pump.
              Nether X=22 Y=51 Z=37
              Square Radius 4
              Location subject to change

Comment

@Dairu

Please take the radius down a bit. Server doesn't like to chunkload that many chunks. Highest I would say in this instance is a radius of 3 on circle, but not for long. If you need more go for a ender thermic pump.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Katrix; 10-05-2015, 12:31 PM.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Fixed
                  Radius now at 2
                  Last edited by DariruKuro; 10-05-2015, 02:24 PM.

Comment

I would Like to apply for a Chunk loader at Yumehime City.

This i primarily to keep the Manawell going, as all the mana producing flowers do their thing over time, not all at once on a trigger.

This has the potential to load other player's homes, not just my own, as its a city and I plan to have as many of us living there as possible(Just like old Yumehime).
                    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

@Alayo

Coords and radius? Also, be wary of loading other peoples homes. Only load what's needed nothing more.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

The thing is other people's homes could potentially be in the small area needed, as the city is fairly vertical compared to most (In a tree)

Coords would be:
                        -1748, 95, 2445

Edit: By Homes I mean Houses used for living. Likely not massive production outfits and such in people's actual bases
                        edit^2: I'ma add an @ tag!
                        Last edited by Alayosho; 10-22-2015, 03:09 PM.
                        I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

Comment

Just a double check and update to the Chunckloader, to make sure its alright for me to set one up.

The radius should only be 1 (As in the Loader's Chunk, and one chunk outside of it), Coords the same aside from the Veritcal. I'll update the exact position if approved.

Comment

Quick note: I moved my base 40 blocks up, so the chunk loader went 40 blocks up as well, but it should still load the same area, so... Yeh...
                            Originally posted by Mogeko
                            Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                            Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                            Praise be to prosciutto.
                            ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Update:

Yumehime's Chunkloader

Radius 2
                              Square Area
                              Coordinates: -1748, 61, 2445

Comment

Working...
                              X